4/17 - White Sox vs Tigers

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 08:45 PM)
I'm not a blame the manager type of fan when it comes to performance.

THAT loss is square on Robin.

5.5 games back already. Ventura two straight games with his head so far up his ass in the 9th

QUOTE (watchtower41 @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 03:01 PM)
What stats, the stats that coached Avi not to dive?? He plays scared and is WORTHLESS.

He accounted for the only run against Price and also has been the best Sox hitter in this young season. The guy ain't worthless.

QUOTE (watchtower41 @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 03:59 PM)
You guys are smoking some real good s*** to think that call would have been overturned.....4/20 is not until NEXT week.

As far as I could tell the White Sox broadcast did not get that view. Only way it wouldn't get overturned is if NY didn't get that view, which they might not have?

QUOTE (Sockin @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 04:02 PM)
Colleen Kane ‏@ChiTribKane

Robin Ventura says call from White Sox video crew was that Ramirez did not make the tag, so he went without challenging.

wow dude, have some f***ing stones YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.

Robin ventura is a f***ing moron.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 03:59 PM)
The guy sliding was pulling up both with his slide and his foot. The angle on the youtube isn't really a great angle. The glove could be 6 inches from the foot. An overhead view would be best.

If Hawk thinks he missed him, the challenge would be a longshot. Still, I don't understand why they wouldn't.

Hawk did not see the view that was just posted here as far as I could tell.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 04:03 PM)
As far as I could tell the White Sox broadcast did not get that view. Only way it wouldn't get overturned is if NY didn't get that view, which they might not have?

they are supposed to get all the views. This entire staff deserves the BROOM.

QUOTE (Sockin @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 01:02 PM)

Robin Ventura says call from White Sox video crew was that Ramirez did not make the tag, so he went without challenging.

so f***ing challenge it anyways you dumbass! what do you have to lose! ffs!

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 04:04 PM)
So there are two posts that look like he tagged him. The umpire is literally staring right at the tag....not sure how he could have missed it if he did in fact tag him but there is still no reason to not challenge that.

It was on the foot, if he wasn't watching the foot he could have thought he pulled up early. That's literally why we have replay.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 08:51 PM)
Not if ur 5 1/2 -7 1/2 games back back after two weeks in April and your franchise has been swallowed up by Kris Bryant hysteria.

The Sox needed a hot start to gain some attention. They haven't gotten that and Cubs have and with Bryant up now, all the momentum from the offseason hype is absolutely gone.

QUOTE (Sockin @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 03:02 PM)

That is just laughable. Like everyone has said, you literally have nothing to lose if you challenge that play. It is all or nothing in the bottom of the 9th anyways

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 01:59 PM)
I wonder why we even pay for a manager. Oh well, this offense sucks

Or a competent internal video replay system...

And its not like most fans believed we were actually better than the Tigers, Royals or even the Indians before the season started...this will triple the skepticism.

If they dont make some dramatic move soon...Just cringe to think about reading firesale articles in mid-May.

Last year the season series with Det was close, but zero confidence in anyone but Sale and Robertson at this point.