2016-2017 NFL Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Something from last week got me. Showed bears and titans record since 2014 and bears only won 2 more games or so, yet in that time period Titans had better draft position every year including a #2 overall pick which got them their qb of future.

These meaningless wins just kill me.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Dec 4, 2016 -> 04:22 PM)
I might be a big ten Homer but I think peppers would be a great pick for the bears. Give them the play maker on defense that has been missing.

I'd rather take good players over a QB that isn't worth a top pick.

Peppers isn't a top 5 player though. I don't know what he does for you. He has 1 interception in college. He has 3 TD's so people think he's awesome. He's good. You have to be Sean Taylor for me to take a S that high though and I think Jamal Adams from LSU is better.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Dec 5, 2016 -> 08:11 AM)
You have to be Sean Taylor for me to take a S that high though and I think Jamal Adams from LSU is better.

I love Budda Baker personally. Dude is Earl Thomas lite. Would love to see the Bears nab him in round 2.

Peppers was rarely covering guys in the secondary, which is why he only had one INT. He was usually in on the pass rush or in LB area.

Even as a Wolverine fan, the Peppers hype was a little over done. Lewis and Taco were better defensively this year.