All Activity
Past hour
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Now you've fucked us
-
Media helping Sox...
I live near Rockford and I swear the Sox would have to win the World Series the Super Bowl and the Stanley Cup to get TV coverage
-
And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
If that team could hit at ALL in the last 7 years they'd likely have a couple world series appearances. They've been top 10 in ERA in 9 of the last 10 seasons, top 5 five times in that span. No top 10 wRC+ placements in the last 10 years, and multiple times finishing 24th or worse.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Fedde
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Smith to Hicks to ___?
-
And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
Pham is not bringing down the vibes of the team. Cmon.
-
And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
Agreed and reading the story I didn't see anything that Pham could consider unprofessional or trying to get clicks. The story seemed pretty soft and light hearted to me. Just something to lighten the mood.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Good Luck, fingers crossed.
-
Media helping Sox...
it was mentioned on the broadcast. hardly a state secret and i doubt they even had much more than possible location.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
ONE GAME AWAY FROM THE ALCS!
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I have tix for Thursday, but I will concede them for a clinch tomorrow. LFG!!!!!!!!!!
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I was only asking for them to give you a physical beat down, not edit your post.😜
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I heard this game weather will be terrible if anyone wants to give up their tickets, I am ok with weather being bad.- White sox getting more media attention
he said he will call back in 2038 after a Chris Getz-led 15 year rebuildToday
- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Give em a show guys. Let's do this. Wish I could be there!- White sox getting more media attention
I still remember this. I hope this guy calls back on the air now 😂- Media helping Sox...
Lmao “helping” I’m sure whitesoxdave was the only person who noticed the runner on second wildly waving his arms around- Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
Awful AnnouncingArizona Diamondbacks move on from TV announcer Steve Bert...Longtime Arizona Diamondbacks TV announcer Steve Berthiaume is out after 15 years. Game analyst Bob Brenly's future is unknown.- Playoff tickets
- Media helping Sox...
Pretty fascinating story: Awful AnnouncingChicago media members texted White Sox during ALDS Game 1...Members of Chicago sports media texted White Sox players and executives about the Cleveland Guardians stealing signs during ALDS Game 1.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Its bad juju for a mod to edit the gamethread made by the reigning gamethread champion.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
"Baseball time is here again… You can catch it all on WGN (TBS)!!!”- And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
GuardsTwitter seems awful familiar...- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Wow, very annoying - good job - ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM