Dick Allen

Edwin Encarnacion

Just throwing this out there: has anyone ever seen Clinton Cole, Jason Kinander and ChiSoxschins in the same room? Hmmm

• Haha 1

One day he’ll reach the vaunted status of guy with a MacBook at Starbucks running his baseball insider startup.  Until then, he’ll be the guy with a MacBook at Starbucks running his baseball insider startup

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, shipps said:

Clinton Cole has a long way to go. 

I hope he never gets there 

We should all block and report spam on him on twitter so he goes away

• Like 1

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

I hope he never gets there 

We should all block and report spam on him on twitter so he goes away

He does a great job with minor league stuff during the season. You’re missing out on a lot if you don’t follow him.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

He should stop trying to be an insider though because he’s literally awful at it.

He is super young. Honestly, he is really immature and it shows but he will get better in all aspects as time goes on IMO 

9 minutes ago, fathom said:

He does a great job with minor league stuff during the season. You’re missing out on a lot if you don’t follow him.

So attempting to break MLB free agency signings isn't his thing? I would've never guessed

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, fathom said:

Yup. He is fantastic in that regard. As a prospect head, I appreciate him for that. Him trying to be Rosenthal on the other hand... nah. 

I’m just curious at what a false alarm can be? He tweeted that Edwin was a White Sox player. Then he tweeted that it was a false alarm. Did his source say “guess what we signed Edwin!” And then follow up with a text that said “just kidding” 

• Like 2

Clinton Cole does a good job at Future Sox. So does the rest of the guys who write there. Y2Jimmy seems to be the only one that doesn’t play insider. They are like 0-5 on breaking MLB news.

Edited by Orlando

42 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Dang, how embarrassing for Clinton Cole

Well he's right about the Bears stinking.

Bring me Edwin Encarnacion. He’d be a sick addition. 

I don’t have much time for video games, but when I do- I will be playing MLB The Show with this team! Holy balls. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve9347 said:

I don’t have much time for video games, but when I do- I will be playing MLB The Show with this team! Holy balls. 

Home run celebration alone is worth it for both real life and MLB The Show.

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Steve9347 said:

You just want more acquisitions to set up your Show lineup, lol.

52 minutes ago, Orlando said:

I’m just curious at what a false alarm can be? He tweeted that Edwin was a White Sox player. Then he tweeted that it was a false alarm. Did his source say “guess what we signed Edwin!” And then follow up with a text that said “just kidding” 

You should tweet Cole with that exact question. That’s pretty funny, and you make a good point. 

Why would anyone try to be a fake insider? That seems like the most futile thing I’ve ever heard. 

3 minutes ago, NCsoxfan said:

Why would anyone try to be a fake insider? That seems like the most futile thing I’ve ever heard. 

Because apparently minor league baseball is his specialty and that doesn't begin for a few months

58 minutes ago, Orlando said:

I hope for his sake, he was told to delete the tweet similar to what wsd did the other day.