Everything posted by SoCalChiSox
-
4/25- White Sox at Blue Jays, 6:07
Yeah it seemed a little more honest than I expected. I was expecting more putting makeup on a pig and claiming it's a supermodel. Still, if there really is gonna be accountability it needs to happen and fast and the replacements can't be the same in house crap as usual.
-
4/25- White Sox at Blue Jays, 6:07
Lulz at this line from KW.... "Accountability around here is not a problem.”
-
Do you still get pleasure out of rooting for a particular sports team?
I still follow all my teams closely although i don't live and die with every game like I used to when I was younger. It can be rough when almost all of them are doing poorly all at the same time and have relatively poor prospects for the future but that's a part of being a fan. Anyway I've enjoyed sports very much as an escape and will continue to do so even when the Rollercoaster is on the downswing. Go Denver Broncos, Univ of Miami Hurricanes, Pittsburgh Penguins and Chicago White Sox!
-
Liam Hendriks is cancer free
Excellent news!
-
The Chris Getz Era
Dude stop. This is a joke of an organization run by several POS loser douchebags. So they've had a small handful of outstanding players few and far between in their long history. That doesn't meaningfully change what he said. It's still a loser franchise. They are one lucky year away from being the Detroit Lions. They gather all these high end prospects and can't even win one fucking playoff series in their "title window" and now we can't even win a regular season series. The cheapskate old man, KW and the silver tongued Harvard Law grad BS artist could ruin a wet dream....and probably with ease. BTW your Madres are below .500 too.
-
The Chris Getz Era
This.
-
Oscar Colas is good
Colassal Savagery!
-
GT 4/8: SOX @ PIT, 5:35 pm, NBCSC
Savagery
-
Eloy to IL, low grade hamstring strain - retroactive to 4/4
Bye Mom
-
What do Sox want, expect, NEED from Colas this year?
Savagery from the opening AB
-
2023 Spring Training Thread
I'm still betting on "Bye, Mom" rearing it's head several more times this season.
-
Batting Order
If we get the high OBP low slugging Moncada, he should be at 1 (sorry Tim). I expect Colas to eventually be at 5, right behind Jimenez.
-
Rodon to the Yankees, $162 million
Giolito and Cease yes that's not happening esp Cease with Boras. But Kopech hasn't made much money in his career so he'd be a good candidate for being open to a relatively team friendly extension.
-
2023-24 NFL Season Thread
McDouche is a loser....im glad he is ruining a division rival now. I hated him when he was our (DEN) coach.
- 3/12 Angels @ Sox 3:05 (NBCSChicago)
- 3/12 Angels @ Sox 3:05 (NBCSChicago)
-
2/25 Game Thread - Padres @ White Sox, 2:05 PM CT, NBC Chicago
How come 10D isn't playing?
-
2/25 Game Thread - Padres @ White Sox, 2:05 PM CT, NBC Chicago
LFG!
-
Barstool Baseball Presents: A Conversation With Chicago White Sox Shortstop Tim Anderson.
Can he stick at SS tho? Cause if he can't, the team is in a bind.
-
Spring Training 2023 Predict the Fluff Pieces
He's in the best shape of his life, Twinkies notwithstanding. The girls in the music videos also helped "work out" his hamstring issues too. Scott Merkin winning!
-
When do Sox put Anderson on the trading block?
I wouldn't sign Anderson to an extension at his age. If Montgomery can't play SS and has to play 3B, play Moncada at 2B and if he cries about it that's too damn bad.
-
Spring Training 2023 Predict the Fluff Pieces
Merkin certainly will need some kneepads during camp. He reminds me of Mike Klis from the Denver Post.
-
2023 MLB offseason signings and rumors thread
I'm not sure Hendriks will necessarily miss most of the season. Obviously, the length of his recovery is somewhat uncertain but back in 1993, Mario Lemieux missed about 2 months of play undergoing treatment for the same disease. Obviously each person's timeline is different but if Hendriks started getting treatment already, maybe he won't be out too long. Best of luck to him. We will see. Hopefully he can get cancer free ASAP and anything else after that (baseball) is gravy.
-
Prediction of Win Totals not looking good.
84-85 wins seems somewhat optimistic if Hendriks and Clevinger are out of the equation.
-
2023 MLB offseason signings and rumors thread
I'm glad Fegan gave them an F. This FO is ultra sensitive to media perception (too bad ownership isnt) and I'm glad a very well respected person is calling it like it is. You reap what you sow.