Everything posted by Harry Chappas
-
Illinois High School Football Thread
Rice had chances to win but don't capitalize. If they get better every week they will be fine. MC and Loyola will be big favorites but they can go 6-3/5-4
-
And that is a Lance Lynn winner
That was a nice win. 9th inning was shaky but it's a win. They really need to determine what to do with Garcia/Romy/Harrison. Great game by Lynn. Remember the shadows of 2020 in Seattle.
-
AND THAT'S A DYLAN CEASE ALMOST NO HITTER WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
Winning is fung When Yoan is back Garcia needs to find an injury
-
9/4 GT: Sox v. Twinkies - Holy Sh*t Boys, We’re onto Something
Hoping to have Kelly breeze through the first.......didnt happen. That sounds like a Tony phone call move.
-
9/2 GT: Sox v. Twinkies 710CT - A new leaf turned?
So they have two left handed hitting OF's on the bench and they go with.......Leury How bad could either be?
-
9/2 GT: Sox v. Twinkies 710CT - A new leaf turned?
No enough flair for B Good
-
9/2 GT: Sox v. Twinkies 710CT - A new leaf turned?
Is Mark Payton the 2022 version of play some fucking Journey?
-
9/2 GT: Sox v. Twinkies 710CT - A new leaf turned?
Why not DFA Pollock and bring up Payton? Could have let Pollock go to a NL contender like the A's did for Elvis.
-
9/2 GT: Sox v. Twinkies 710CT - A new leaf turned?
So he will have been out 10 days but not on the IL. My God this organization is inept.
-
8/31 GT: Sox vs. Royals - TLR Days Over???
Too bad leury is the guy
-
8/31 GT: Sox vs. Royals - TLR Days Over???
They gotta DFA him before he gets the PA$5M trigger don't they? Maybe Hahn fucks that up too.
-
8/31 GT: Sox vs. Royals - TLR Days Over???
Or TLR returning
-
TLR out for the year
Sure there is and this makes as much sense as any with this piss poor organization. The odd thing is that he was out there thinking he was managing in a little while.
-
Fire Tony Chant
Moncada would still be on the ground if he ran into the tarp like that on the one catch
-
So is Gavin Sheets for real?
Sheets has progressed as a hitter......thank God he has a professional hitter as a father and not Dirty Frank. Sheets makes Vaughan an easy trade chip and you bring back Jose and let Eloy roam in LF
- GT 8/30: KC @ 'SELL THE' SOX, 7:10, NBCSC
-
Fire Tony Chant
I cancelled mine after the Royals series and stated it was because of inept management of the organization.
-
Fire Tony Chant
The sad reality is they are still in it. I have not been excited about this team since the beginning of last offseason that saw no moves and then a lockout. It soured my view and nothing has changed it. I got a little excited after the early start of 5-3 or 6-4 or whatever but since the first losing streak in April I have no faith. They should fire Tony install Maddon or Guillen to simply get the process going. This should have happened in mid-May or at worst when the schedule got easier. Losing 3 of 4 should have ended it and if getting swept at home v AZ didn't wake anyone open, nothing will. There is some BS going on with this organization and the fans are paying dearly. I had a 20 game plan, I went to the first 9 and am just blowing off he last 11. I don't ever give them away. I can walk to the games so I spend nothing on them but time but do not even want to give them that. I hate this organization so much right now I am not certain I could even be considered a fan. I have been to 40 opening days in my 46 years of living and have had season ticket plans of various degrees every year since 2000.
-
Fire Everyone Thread/Rebuild Maybe?
Super Joe needs to pack a lunch and get the fuck out of town as much as anyone. He's been here too long and they do nothing right that he can be attributed to.
-
Fire Tony Chant
They will make the panels so restrictive that nobody will be in them that would ask such things. They also may be dumb enough to think it is such a small group that it won't be impacted.
-
2022 MLB catch all thread
Trade him for Giolito.
-
Who is this team’s LVP (Least Valuable Player)?
Leury becasue LaRussa puts him in positions to fail. He is a nice defensive player but has zero offensive skill. His home run in the playoffs last year is equal to Kerry Wood's in '03 I think it was. He is terrible but gets lucky once or twice a season.
-
Fire Rick Hahn
He thinks Menechino is doing a good job they hit for average.
-
Illinois High School Football Thread
I dont think he really wanted the AD gig he was being paid to coach basketball and for some reason didnt want to any more, I have never seen him at a youth basketball game so Im not sure he had the heart to do recruit, New guy has experience and is retired educator so he has time to dedicate to program and groom next guy, Former AD was a place holder through COVID, new guy seems to be pretty good, New football coach is the real deal.
-
8/27 GT: Sox v. Snakes @ 610CT
HOF move to have the rookie catcher catch the rookie pitcher. Just wait until the Sox take games seriously.