May 20th Game Thread: White Sox @Seattle Mariners

Tonite will be a great nite for Mike Pelfrey to get his first win of the season, and his first as a member of the White Sox.

Starting pitchers: Mike Pelfrey (0-4, 5.70) vs. Yovani Gallardo (2-3, 4.53)

Stadium: Safeco Field

Game start time: 9:10 PM Central Daylight Time (7:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time, local time at Seattle)

Broadcast Information

Announcers: Ken Harrelson and Tom Paciorek (filling in for Steve Stone) (television), Ed Farmer and Darrin Jackson (radio)

Broadcast times:

Television - Pregame 8:30 PM, Game telecast 9:00 PM Central, Re-air 12:30 AM (May 21st on CSN Plus)

Radio - 8:40 PM Central, preceded by 'White Sox Weekly' hosted by Connor McKnight 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM Central

Television:

CSN Comcast SportsNet Chicago

Radio:

Chicago AM 890 WLS / FM HD 94.7 WLS-FM-HD2 (using HD capable radios)

And the 'WLS White Sox Radio Network' http://mlb.mlb.com/cws/schedule/radio_affiliates.jsp

Edited by InTheDriversSeat

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiSox59 @ May 20, 2017 -> 06:14 PM)
So excited for Pelfrey and Covey to be out of this rotation.

Pelphrey 0-4, 5.70. LOL.

Any one of us could have predicted this type of stat line from him. And White Sox scouts and front office executives get this guy to be in the rotation?? Absurd. I mean trot anybody from our AA or AAA team out there, please. I mean if the Sox are publicly tanking or wink wink tanking tell me. But did anybody see Renteria hugging Herm Schneider after the win last night? That was not fake. So apparently we are trying to win. RELEASE PELPHREY for gosh sakes. It's an insult to baseball that he's pitching. Bring some guy in from ANYWHERE to replace him.

Edited by greg775