May 1 vs O's straight doubleheader 3:10 PM start time

Tnetennba

Just now, ScooterMcGee said:

Can't believe the best they can do is tie the series at 3 a piece with the worst team in the league. Man.

I think the Orioles took 2 out of 3 from the Yankees and Red Sox each on the road IIRC. Baseball is just a weird game.

Just now, ScooterMcGee said:

Can't believe the best they can do is tie the series at 3 a piece with the worst team in the league. Man.

Unfortunately when playing the Orioles, we look like the worst team in the league.

Just now, fathom said:

He’s never been Mr. Clutch, you should know that by now 

He's had a couple big hits recently, but yeah it always seems that when it comes down to the wire he folds under pressure. Not sure he would do well in a playoff series..

Maybe the most disappointing loss of the season. A 4-0 lead, against the worst team in the AL, with your "Ace" on the mound. 

I'm thinking its time someone tells Carlos Rodon's wife to keep her mouth shut on Twitter, because your husband's pitching is bad enough. He is way to inconsistent to get any benefit of the doubt. I'm hoping someone is looking for a #4 or #5 starter in July and we can attempt to right this wrong. 

We can't rely on the same relievers to shut a team down every game, especially middle relievers and set-up guys.  Maybe the Sox can bolster the bullpen with a few upgrades.  Similarly, we can't rely on the same guys to get two or three hits and put us over the top every game.  We need Eloy back and Robert to come up with him.  That might change the offensive dynamic in close games like this.

2 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

They beat them on Monday, and once last week. 

Over the last decade( I think, could be less) there isn’t a team the Sox have a worse win percentage against. 

1 minute ago, Whitesox27 said:

Every time I think this team is taking a step forward, they take 2 or 3 steps backward. So annoying.

Well they’re still not good. So that’s going to happen. But they are better. 

Edited by mqr