Dunning to Start Wednesday

DirtySox

32 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Seriously, as messed up as this season's schedule is, plus having Rodon on the roster, injuries were going to happen. So far let's just be happy they haven't been career threatening for anyone on our roster, and we'll worry about calling for RH's head next season. 

Not calling for his head. I'm calling for him to hold people accountable and not fall for the injuries did it excuse. 

2 minutes ago, soxfan2014 said:

Yeah. And this whole time Jerry could have hired you. Wtf was he thinking?

JR would have been better off hiring me. I could not have possibly done any worse than Hahn and i would have taken less money to be the GM than what he gave Hahn. The other GMs in MLB have to be envious of Hahn. Hahn has been the GM 7 years and has not had one winning season and he keeps his job. He would of been gone by now with every other MLB team.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

JR would have been better off hiring me. I could not have possibly done any worse than Hahn and i would have taken less money to be the GM than what he gave Hahn. The other GMs in MLB have to be envious of Hahn. Hahn has been the GM 7 years and has not had one winning season and he keeps his job. He would of been gone by now with every other MLB team.

We believe in you. We pull with you. Get it done. @WBWSF for 2021 GM, Manager, Pitching Coach, Hitting Coach, Third-base Coach, and First-base Coach.

All at the same time.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, hi8is said:

We believe in you. We pull with you. Get it done. @WBWSF for 2021 GM, Manager, Pitching Coach, Hitting Coach, Third-base Coach, and First-base Coach.

All at the same time.

Thank you for believing in me. But I will take a pass on Manager, Pitching Coach, Hitting coach, Third and first Base Coaches. I will take the GM job if offered to me. I have a tremendous amount of confidence in my abilities. I would make a tremendous White Sox GM.

23 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

Thank you for believing in me. But I will take a pass on Manager, Pitching Coach, Hitting coach, Third and first Base Coaches. I will take the GM job if offered to me. I have a tremendous amount of confidence in my abilities. I would make a tremendous White Sox GM.

Out of curiosity, what do you feel are your qualifications for the job?

43 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

You can’t do 18 things at once?

1 hour ago, WBWSF said:

Start as a batboy and work your way up.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, supernuke said:

WBWSF said he was confident in his abilities so I was curious as to what made him feel qualified. I don't know what that has to do with Hahn.

You clearly haven't seen his MLB: The Show resume. You'll be blown away.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, poppysox said:

His extensions alone make this statement untrue.  Sale...Q...Moncada, Anderson, Eloy, and Robert to name a few.

Eaton!

Literally his AWESOME extensions (Sale, Quintana, Eaton) are the only reasons our rebuild is where it is at and looking successful.

13 hours ago, WBWSF said:

Send your credentials to QAnon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, TheTruth05 said:

Vaughn to DH, DFA EE

I wouldnt bring him up now. Just wait till early next year to get that extra year. He prolly needs some time in actual minor league games too.

EE usually takes awhile to get going too. 

Maybe Harold is referring to Crochet? 

• knightni changed the title to Dunning to Start Wednesday