GT 6/27 G1: Mariners @ SOX

1 minute ago, Sox80 said:

I don't care if you disagree.  Find it funny with your prick attitude towards a lot of posters on here. I'm done with it.  Moving along. 

I'm sorry you had a reactionary response to a game and want this team to start going down the losing club path again. Maybe someday you'll want a baseball team to win again. Maybe. But who knows? Like I said I don't think you'd even know what that would look like. 

Edited by Baron

Guess I'm glad I was busy cleaning out the garage and missed this one.  Looked at box score....at this home ballpark if you are getting out homered you will lose.  I'm sure Liam was very upset giving up the gopher ball.  Oh well, hopefully get the split.

1 minute ago, Baron said:

I'm sorry you had a reactionary response to a game and want this team to start going down the losing club path again. Maybe someday you'll want a baseball team to win again. Maybe. But who knows? Like I said I don't think you'd even know what that would look like. 

I do know what it does look like.  And yes it was a stupid knee-jeak reaction comment.  I'll own it and be done with it.  

Just now, hankchifan said:

Is Collins that much faster than Grandal in the first place?  We could have used Grandal in extras if that was the case.

Collins’ sprint speed is 12th percentile vs. Grandal’s 6th percentile.  Meanwhile, Collins has a 112 wRC+ against RHP whereas Yermin has been put up a 47 since May 1st.  How does anyone use Collins as a pinch runner rather than a pinch hitter given those considerations??

20 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Yep nothing will change until Uncle Jerry is gone. At least we have '05. 

22 minutes ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

Great, lot of value in pinch running Collins there instead of having him bat for Yermin.

So fucking stupid.

I'm fucking tired of this drunk-ass manager.

Jerry Reinsdorf deserves this lame ass team.

And with wind blowing out n RF.  Any well hit Collins fly ball had a chance to win the game. TLR is asleep on the wheel again.

6 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

It's his second blown save in like 2 months. Relax

Seriously, sucks Liam blew off Yaz, but he’s the least of our problems.  And that’s not to mention how stupid it would be to use Kopech in a pure closer role if we ever want him starting for us in the future.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

image.png

I'm sure every GM in the league if they had this team would be racing to sell right now and to make sure the possibility they get fired is very high. 

Edited by Baron

9 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Collins’ sprint speed is 12th percentile vs. Grandal’s 6th percentile.  Meanwhile, Collins has a 112 wRC+ against RHP whereas Yermin has been put up a 47 since May 1st.  How does anyone use Collins as a pinch runner rather than a pinch hitter given those considerations??

Another TLR bad inexplicable decision.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Baron said:

I'm sure every GM in the league if they had this team would be racing to sell right now and to make sure the possibility they get fired is very high. 

You're thinking like a fan, not a GM. 

Selling would be a ruthless thing to do, but one that smart front offices like the Rays don't think twice about. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Baron said:

Hahn has a job for life, his or Jerrys. Jerry may give him another promotion for selling off players and making him more $$$,

Jerry's main priority the past few years has been buying out minority shareholders, payroll same as 2011.

• Like 1