GT 7/1 Twins @ White Sox 1:10 PM CDT

8 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

alright i can judge Jason's home runs calls now without the "he's not at the game" shitters.  cool.

They haven’t been traveling for ROAD games. No “bullshitting”.

If you watch, not sure why you need the volume on if you hate him/them. I employed the Hawk mute button for decades.

3 minutes ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

Donaldson hit 1st inning homers the last two games and the Sox won. Why are we deviating from that game plan?

Maybe we should have lobbed it to him underhand. 

For the discussion about bringing Burger up and playing him at 3rd. Would it really be that difficult for him to be, at least, as good at Moncada at D on 3rd. 

And I'm not just talking about this 1st inning. How many errors or should have be called errors does Moncada have this month alone. Seems like more than three or four. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

Donaldson hit 1st inning homers the last two games and the Sox won. Why are we deviating from that game plan?

Because we’re not scoring a lot of runs against Berrios!

Edited by Tomtom

1 minute ago, vilehoopster said:

For the discussion about bringing Burger up and playing him at 3rd. Would it really be that difficult for him to be, at least, as good at Moncada at D on 3rd. 

And I'm not just talking about this 1st inning. How many errors or should have be called errors does Moncada have this month alone. Seems like more than three or four. 

Oh hell here we go 

• Haha 1