White Sox Winner!

ron883

1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Danny and the Juniors (Mendick, McGuire, Harrison, Engel) all did pretty good. Since I haven't seen anything about Kopech yet, it was a very nice outing by him also.

Good music reference!

42 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Feel-good game for this guy for sure.  MLB debut at 30 years old and came in and shut it down. As a fellow 30yo gotta who just watched from the bar several beers deep gotta give the guy his props 😁

• Like 1

The Josh Harrison haters will have to admit that he is one of the most energetic 35 year old veterans, we've ever seen. The guy looks like he's always jacked up on something. Certainly a refreshing change from last season's dead pan Cesar Hernandez. Cesar was the epitome of low energy, and no enthusiasm. This guy's greatest value may be what he is able to inspire his teammates to do. I thought Billy Hamilton was energetic, but Josh has him beat. Anderson and Harrison should keep that dugout and clubhouse pumped up, all season. It's easy to see how Harrison has been liked, at every stop in his career. With the Sox stacked lineup, he shouldn't be asked to do too much and if he stays healthy, I think we'll be happy that he's on this roster.

Edited by Lillian
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Lillian said:

The Josh Harrison haters will have to admit that he is one of the most energetic 35 year old veterans, we've ever seen. The guy looks like he's always jacked up on something. Certainly a refreshing change from last season's dead pan Cesar Hernandez. Cesar was the epitome of low energy, and no enthusiasm. This guy's greatest value may be what he is able to inspire his teammates to do. I thought Billy Hamilton was energetic, but Josh has him beat. Anderson and Harrison should keep that dugout and clubhouse pumped up, all season. It's easy to see how Harrison has been liked, at every stop in his career. With the Sox stacked lineup, he shouldn't be asked to do too much and if he stays healthy, I think we'll be happy that he's on this roster.

I am totally cool with Harrison especially hitting 9th. 

8 minutes ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

That McGuire CS was the most impressive play I've seen a Sox player make years.

Good win today.  This week is going to be tough sledding with Velasquez, Keuchel, and TBA on the bump but I think the offense can keep us in games.  LFG!

Sox catcher, absolutely. Sox player? We’ve had some cool plays (Hamilton diving catch in rain for one)

1 hour ago, bmags said:

Sox catcher, absolutely. Sox player? We’ve had some cool plays (Hamilton diving catch in rain for one)

I was sitting first row LCF under the overhang for that catch. Was simply incredible to see in person so close.