GT 4/22: SOX @ Twins, 7:10 PM CT, NBCSC

Just now, Friend of Nordhagen said:

Just saw Anderson's error. Ridiculous. We are rounding the ball off why?

Plant your feet and throw the ball. Jesus.

We might have found our future 2B. 

Cause that dude has no business playing SS any longer for a championship team.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Pagan couldn’t throw anything but fastballs to lefties.  I would have liked Grandal’s chances there.  I guarantee if Leury was on the bench, he would have batted for McGuire.

If you're asking me if I would have liked to see Grandal bat my answer would be yes.  Am I convinced with the way things are going that the results would have been any different, no.

1 minute ago, Friend of Nordhagen said:

Just saw Anderson's error. Ridiculous. We are rounding the ball off why?

Plant your feet and throw the ball. Jesus.

He’s done that since his rookie year.  It’s so infuriating nothing has been done to fix it.

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

I'm not letting the team off the hook...the offense and defense has been horrid.  I can still complain about an ump making calls in the 9th that he hasn't called all night.  That's still bullshit.

100%. Aside from the last call, the Reese call was a huge one in that inning. Pagan was struggling big time and falling behind 2-0 would put him in a very tough spot. Why can’t we get roboumps for balls/strikes already? Everyone wants it except the umpire’s union. So dumb.

6 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

You got to pinch hit Grandal in that situation no matter what. He’s obviously a better hitter than McGuire. 

Between this and game 2 of the DH you'd swear TLR doesn't know pinch hitting is a thing. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wegner said:

I'm not letting the team off the hook...the offense and defense has been horrid.  I can still complain about an ump making calls in the 9th that he hasn't called all night.  That's still bullshit.

Come on bro

Your backup catcher was put in a situation he does not belong in.

He had pitch after pitch down the middle 

This game is not on the umps

Our angst is on the wrong people..

We should know....

Has our manager lost his mind?

Has or all star shortstop stop giving a fuck 

Is our mvp 1st baseman done as a productive baseball player

It all starts with the manager 

Fuck 

Edited by 2Deep
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Marqhead said:

I guess if there’s a bright side, we were spared watching Liam pitch in the 9th with a 1 run lead. 

I might have preferred to see Liam blow another one than the abomination that is our "star" players fucking up on defense yet again.

• Like 1

Has TA ever looked this bad for an extended period of time like this defensively? I don't know if I've ever seen a worse stretch by a Sox SS than this. He's making errors in just about every game on pretty routine plays. 

1 minute ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

100%. Aside from the last call, the Reese call was a huge one in that inning. Pagan was struggling big time and falling behind 2-0 would put him in a very tough spot. Why can’t we get roboumps for balls/strikes already? Everyone wants it except the umpire’s union. So dumb.

Plus early in the inning he called an inside pitch on Engel a strike.  Adam probably should have walked as well.  That last one was probably too close to take but why does a guy who's been get the benefit of the doubt by Frank Drebbin back there?