6/17 G/T White Sox v Houston 7:10 Chgo Time lift off

4 minutes ago, South Sider said:

This team is just exhausting to follow. Injuries, sloppy play, Jekyll and Hyde pitching, poor at bats, injuries, good against bad teams and bad against good teams, and injuries while simply running.  

The injuries are absolutely exhausting.  It’s not fun watching Harrison and Leury play a lot while some of these guys we obsessed about during the rebuild can’t stay healthy.  It seems someone has left with an injury in 25 pct of our games.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

He’s going to get way more than the Sox are comfortable paying 

If the Sox aren't going to pay Joe Musgrove market value, they should stop pretending they're trying to win and just be the Pirates. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

2 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I just don't understand why that has anthing to do with it, although I am sure you are right. The object should be to win the game not get Gio to his max pitch count.

I've always felt like Tony loves to make sure his bullpen works as little as possible. 

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

The injuries are absolutely exhausting.  It’s not fun watching Harrison and Leury play a lot while some of these guys we obsessed about during the rebuild can’t stay healthy.  It seems someone has left with an injury in 25 pct of our games.

I'd be happy to call the injuries an outlier if we didn't deal with the same exact shit last year. Something is totally wrong and nothing is doing anything about it. Can't even run to first base without getting hurt. I'm out of shape and getting older and I can run all out without getting hurt. What the fuck? 

This team isn't close to competing with the Astros or Yankees. 

Why aren't Garcia or Harrison ever getting injured but the guys in their mid 20's are getting hurt just running to first base.

I don't think Moncada really wants to play no more. 

Nothing will change with this organization until JR sells the team which he will never do. 

Just now, South Sider said:

I'd be happy to call the injuries an outlier if we didn't deal with the same exact shit last year. Something is totally wrong and nothing is doing anything about it. Can't even run to first base without getting hurt. I'm out of shape and getting older and I can run all out without getting hurt. What the fuck? 

Organizational failure with the training staff (medical and strength).  It’s unreal how many stupid decisions they’ve made this year in trying to rush players back.

On 6/9/2022 at 3:50 PM, southsider2k5 said:

I am no expert,  but driving in 1 run and giving up 10 with your defense is no a winning formula for your 3b

Dumpster diving, last year trade for Hernandez to play 2nd, this years Dumpster dive Harrison

8 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Any details you can share or a linK?

@Heads22 and others knew you needed to be cautious third time through.

Tony consistently is reactive, not proactive, many times not making a move until 2-3 batters too late. 

Tony is not a competent manager anymore.  Read an article on ESPN this week comparing Tony with Francona.  The three authors agreed that TLR had to go.  They compared TLR with Francona, and That they did not recall one Francona decision questioned this season, and TLR decisions get questioned practically every game.  That the Sox are not going anywhere with TLRat the helm.

• Haha 1