7/11- White Sox at Guardians, 6:10

flavum

3 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Stack those on top of the long list of Dead On Arrival FA signings by this org the past decade+. 

The number of veterans whose career came here to die is astounding. I don't think it's a given Lynn & Yaz are washed, but given the Sox track record on veteran FA/trade acquisitions, it wouldn't be a total surprise, either.

Pollock is looking like another one for that list, too.

Edited by maxjusttyped
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

They took a risk signing Lynn instead of Rodon. Turns out "knee + not gonna rehab" < "shoulder + newfound willingness to train."

Would have preferred Rodon.  He is lefty and younger.  Doing very well with Giants. In better shape than Lynn.  Lynn carrying too much weight on his knees.

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Literally the best thing that could happen this week is for the Sox to go 1-7. 

Then the FO can't pretend anymore. 

Or they could go 7-1 and be knocking on the door at 1st place. 

I'd rather cheer for that result than yours. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

I think two more IG models have come out saying they are carrying TA's baby. And that's just just since the game started. 

5 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I didn't even like Fields coming out of OSU but Nagy was enough of a putz that I'm giving him a fresh start. That being said, I don't have high hopes for him but he's the Bears guy so I'll give him the same 3 years I gave Mitch(who I disliked more than Fields as a NCAA player) 

TA needs to get a vasectomy or he will be in family court for the rest of his life.

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1