Fire Rick Hahn

Chicago White Sox

That truly is if not the best , certainly in the top 2 or 3 Chicago Sports Radio call ins of all time, and all he did was tell the truth. Passionately. Hahn, KW and JR have done this to thousands of Sox fans. Go away. Let someone who may be competent  give it a go. You clearly are not.

Edited by Dick Allen

Just now, SonofaRoache said:

Humiliation is the only way to screw Jerry. Tarnish his name and legacy. 

JR is way beyond being "humiliated". He's a multi-millionaire, do you honestly think he cares? He certainly hasn't cared what the fans think for decades.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

The interesting part of this weekend is will Hahn meet with the media (which he does once during every homestand) and if so what will he say?

I’m also curious to see what happens there. Kenny JUST talked about accountability, so if no one meets the media tomorrow, just add another line of bullshit to the list 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

The interesting part of this weekend is will Hahn meet with the media (which he does once during every homestand) and if so what will he say?

He will say they are not off to the start they imagined. Mention injuries. Say they should get a couple of guys back soon. They still believe in the team and the coaching staffs ability to get the most out of them. Mention that they have dug themselves a hole, but the good news is there is still time to get themselves out of it. Will say they are always looking for ways to improve. You know, the same s%*# he says every year..

• Fire 1

https://southsideshowdown.com/posts/3-current-players-the-chicago-white-sox-have-mistreated-01gywdmfsmwf

Can't say that any of these conclusions are on point... especially about Burger and Sheets. 

Colas pretty much all realistic Sox fans expected to struggle... maybe not quite THIS much though. Ofc further magnified by absolute black holes at the very bottom of the lineup. 

47 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

He will say they are not off to the start they imagined. Mention injuries. Say they should get a couple of guys back soon. They still believe in the team and the coaching staffs ability to get the most out of them. Mention that they have dug themselves a hole, but the good news is there is still time to get themselves out of it. Will say they are always looking for ways to improve. You know, the same s%*# he says every year..

You could get a job as his speech writer, you have got all his usual excuses in there!!

1 hour ago, Dick Allen said:

Just read this on the official website and it is pretty much like what you said

"Chicago hasn’t won a series yet this year, or even won back-to-back games; the club is 2-12 over its last 14 contests. It’s an undeniably sideways start for a team hoping to contend, but it’s not game over."

If this is a 'sideways start' I would hate to see what they consider a downwards start!

• Like 2
  • Hawk 1

1 hour ago, Chimpton said:

"Chicago hasn’t won a series yet this year, or even won back-to-back games; the club is 2-12 over its last 14 contests. It’s an undeniably sideways start for a team hoping to contend, but it’s not game over."

If this is a 'sideways start' I would hate to see what they consider a downwards start!

It’s not game over is a lie. No team has ever started 7-18 and made the playoffs. They have always said you can’t win a title in April, but you can lose one. They lost one.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Bad Hombre said:

How depressing that the highlight of this season is a sports talk radio caller shredding this team/front office to bits. 

More depressing is that none of the fan outrage locally moves the needle one bit for them.  Public shaming doesn’t pierce their bubble. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tony said:

I’m also curious to see what happens there. Kenny JUST talked about accountability, so if no one meets the media tomorrow, just add another line of bullshit to the list 

Can we honestly say it wasn’t just for show?  KW doesn’t speak to the media much any more, so in doing so they think it convinces us and the media that they are serious about turning things around.  It’s just hot air.  They are comfortable in the mess they made.  

5 hours ago, Chimpton said:

LOL, sideways start?  A sideways start would be .500 or maybe a couple of games below.  This is an unmitigated disaster.  They tried rebuilding and have failed miserably.  The only thing that would save this organization is a total reset, aka as ownership change.  I'll read about the terrible results and come here because misery loves company, but I am done watching games and I wouldn't go to a game if tickets were given to me. 

• Thanks 1

The lack of depth has always been a problem for this organization, but it wasn't as big of one when they were tops in the league in health. Now that half their roster, including most of their key players will spend weeks on the IL, the lack of depth is exposed like no other time . KW's comments were just empty. Hahn will probalby do his first game of the homestand with some more BS. How about doing something else.?