GT: 4/1 | Sox (1-1) @ Astros (1-1) | Giolito vs. Urquidy

Eminor3rd

8 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Exactly. Sox has played them well. Adjustment here and there. I was expecting 0-4 to be honest. They still can split the series. Does Grifol hace to get better at bullpen management yes. But the world ain't over

Good bullpen management is only as good as your arms in the bullpen, the White Sox don't have those arms.

• Like 1

Here is my main concern. They have zero problems getting guys on base. They have all kinds of problems getting them in when they need to. And this problem is not new.

Losing Abreu didn't help that. (Yes I realize letting him go was probably for the best).

Edited by ScooterMcGuire
  • Like 1

Just now, ScooterMcGuire said:

Here is my main concern. They have zero problems getting guys on base. They have all kinds of problems getting them in when they need to. And this problem is not new.

Agreed. It's about mentality. Trying to be a hero. Just move the runner. Keep the inning going

Typical Moncada game...strikes out multiple times in key situations with runners on base...makes a big error and then after striking out walks gingerly back to the dugout like he's been seriously hurt.

Somehow, someway as I was told in November by sources the Sox need to cut bait with this guy.

Bullpen again fails in the later innings. Ruiz has more lives it seems then Leury Garcia. Why he is on the team still is beyoind me. 

Edited by Lip Man 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Typical Moncada game...strikes out multiple times in key situations with runners on base...makes a big error and then after striking out walks gingerly back to the dugout like he's been seriously hurt.

Somehow, someway as i was told in November by sources the Sox need to cut bait with this guy.

Bullpen again fails in the later innings. Ruiz has more lives it seems then Leury Garcia. Why he is on the team still is beyoind me. 

Somehow he's arguably been their best player for the first 3 games of the season. My god the overreactions through 3 games are spectacular. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Somehow, someway as i was told in November by sources the Sox need to cut bait with this guy.

So put Burger at 3rd? C'mon man