Hey Rick, maybe next time you construct a team, focus a little less on filling the lineup with low OBP%, high K% guys who all think they can hit 50 bombs.  fucking idiotic how badly this team was built

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joejoesox said:

this was the preferable outcome this year, I wanted all our big name guys dealt for blue chips anyway

i'd rather not see that happen.....our guys would get less than people think and i'm sick of mediocre baseball and rather would watch us be competent than try to rebuild again with a front office that has questionable scouting acumen

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Going to need alot more from Elvis. As Jason said, we’re gonna have to take our lumps with Oscar. But Elvis has to put a ball in the air there. Terrible. 

Colas chased three straight garbage pitches out of the zone when we had bases loaded and no outs.  Don’t care if he’s a rookie, that’s 100% unacceptable.  And shame on the coaching staff if they haven’t taught these guys to be much more disciplined when the opposing pitcher is in a massive bind.  Just mind-boggling that Oscar & Elvis both went to at-bat with such a shitty approach in such a hitter friendly situation.

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

Lol yes can't throw anybody out standing up let alone from his knees

Fegan had an article about how he's changing how he's throwing....and hasn't he already thrown someone out this year?

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

I like Clevinger’s arm. Sue me. 

Dudes gonna be useful if his arm doesn’t fall off. Legit it tho. 

he has to be useful or he's going to be a very easy release 

10 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

f***. Dammit no Fucking situational awareness. I can see Colas but Andrus was bad again

I can't see it with Colas either .Anybody who knows anything about how the Astros are pitching to the Sox and Colas knew he'd being getting cutters and sliders under his hands. I love Colas but where's the coaching telling him to not swing on the 1st pitch? Make this guy throw strikes. He probably hasn't thrown 2 pitches in a row in the zone yet .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

Hey Rick, maybe next time you construct a team, focus a little less on filling the lineup with low OBP%, high K% guys who all think they can hit 50 bombs.  fucking idiotic how badly this team was built

I’ll take guys that can actually homer.  What you described is Benintendi 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I can't see it with Colas either .Anybody who knows anything about how the Astros are pitching to the Sox and Colas knew he'd being getting cutters and sliders under his hands. I love Colas but where's the coaching telling him to not swing on the 1st pitch? Make this guy throw strikes. He probably hasn't thrown 2 pitches in a row in the zone yet .

Pitch recognition is his weakness, everyone knows that