And that’s a white Sox winner

bmags

37 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

After the first 10 days I'm grateful for any win and the bullpen actually looked capable tonight for a change.

We'll see what happens tomorrow.

That's one of the best things about baseball. A game tomorrow. 

• Love 2

2 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Judging by game threads I thought most of the roster was about to be DFA'd. I swear if I was keeping track of how many guys were "done" it might be it might be 10 guys.

Was the season shortened to 20 games when I wasn't looking ?

This is a pretty silly thing to gloat about considering one of them were literally just DFA for how awful they’ve been through 1 week. 

Edited by T R U
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TheBlackSox8 said:

Hopefully Kopech figured out the tipping pitches problem he possibly had from the last outing and can bounce back to give the sox at least 5 solid innings, hopefully more

Show me velocity and location before I buy the tipping story.

• Like 1

It’s just been a crazy week and a half. It’s hard to get a real sense of this team’s identity, but wow do they seem to have an offensive juggernaut. There’s an edge to them that hasn’t really been there since 2020 or early 21. Pitching looks uneven but they shouldn’t be this bad.

26 minutes ago, Greg Hibbard said:

It’s just been a crazy week and a half. It’s hard to get a real sense of this team’s identity, but wow do they seem to have an offensive juggernaut. There’s an edge to them that hasn’t really been there since 2020 or early 21. Pitching looks uneven but they shouldn’t be this bad.

Getting Crochet and Hendricks back will be huge for the pen, whenever that happens…hopefully in May. 

1 hour ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

Soxtalk—the place where rooting for the White Sox and being hopeful 9 games into their season is “gloating.”  

Nah, it was more about throwing it in the face of the fans who have been disappointed with the lousy start to the season. 

Everybody here would love the Sox to win and be good, but if you’re going to try and throw something in their faces maybe don’t use an example that actually had just happened. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, T R U said:

This is a pretty silly thing to gloat about considering one of them were literally just DFA for how awful they’ve been through 1 week. 

Gloating ? It's one win, means nothing, just like one loss or a couple bad outings. The commentary was about over reactions when we're supposed to be baseball fans and we supposedly know how things work. Everyone knows game threads are a cesspool.

4 hours ago, T R U said:

Nah, it was more about throwing it in the face of the fans who have been disappointed with the lousy start to the season. 

Everybody here would love the Sox to win and be good, but if you’re going to try and throw something in their faces maybe don’t use an example that actually had just happened. 

Not sure about that. I think plenty of posters were rather be proven right that RH, KW and JR and inept instead of seeing the Sox win and be proven wrong. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ptatc said:

Not sure about that. I think plenty of posters were rather be proven right that RH, KW and JR and inept instead of seeing the Sox win and be proven wrong. 

We’re already proven right, they suck. Look at the product on the field. 

believe me, I would rather be praising Hahn as the best GM in the league as we are on the way to winning a 4th central title in a row. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, T R U said:

Guys get DFA all the time. What are even talking about. You’re acting like DFAing a low leverage reliever isn’t something that happens like 5-10x a week across the league. 

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

Guys get DFA all the time. What are even talking about. You’re acting like DFAing a low leverage reliever isn’t something that happens like 5-10x a week across the league. 

Everyone was calling for him to be DFA because he was awful. He was DFA. Poster comes in here mocking all the upset fans saying “I thought a bunch of these guys should have been DFA”

Whats so hard for you to understand about what I said? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ptatc said:

Well Rick publicly said the same thing to Garfein which is ludicrous by itself.

Instead of blasting the fan base as this organization has done for decades...from Rick to Kenny to Don Cooper to Ozzie to even Garfein they should get down on their knees and thank God they have ANY fans left who still give a damn after all the suckage.