Winning is fun

Kyyle23

2 hours ago, Timmy U said:

I am Team Sosa, so happy to see him hitting it hard 3 times and throwing some leather out there. Imagine what this team could do if they ever got more walks than they gave out.

He's smooth out there in the field. I hope he starts every game until Tim comes back.

3 hours ago, Timmy U said:

I am Team Sosa, so happy to see him hitting it hard 3 times and throwing some leather out there. Imagine what this team could do if they ever got more walks than they gave out.

Imagine what they could do if they could hit for power

Remember when the projections in 2020 were that Moncada, Robert and Jimenez would easily hit 30+ bombs a year?

3 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Imagine what they could do if they could hit for power

Remember when the projections in 2020 were that Moncada, Robert and Jimenez would easily hit 30+ bombs a year?

I think the two go hand-in-hand. It is hard to hit for power swinging at pitcher's pitches.

• Like 1

Burger, Vaughn, Colas. Credit where it's due. Now that's exciting win. People who were there will return. Time to win a series and hopefully Burger will stay hitterish all year at GRate.

It's easy to praise when Sox win but Burger does 'look' like a ballplayer who is into it. I was totally against drafting him. Hope I'm wrong. Iove his stroke sometimes.

Edited by greg775