Phillies at White Sox GM 3 Serieswinner of Doom (Clevinger vs. Walker)

Greg Hibbard

Just now, CBJ03 said:

I dont get this sometimes. Unless the wind is blowing in, how does a ball going 404 not get out when it was caught short of a 400 ft fence?

Capture.PNG

It's not coming straight down. To hit a ball over a 400 ft. 8 ft. high wall, you usually have to hit it further than 400 ft.

Edited by Dick Allen
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ShoeLessRob said:

Let’s be real… he’s injured still… he’s always injured. He “rushed” back, but then again you probably can’t rush back from an injury when your body is as brittle as a 90 year old. 

I always consider Yoan to be 'Mr. Glass', but yeah, Eloy is one who just NEVER gets over the dumbest of injuries.

That silly, overexaggerated batting stance isn't helping, I'm sure.

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, ShoeLessRob said:

Let’s be real… he’s injured still… he’s always injured. He “rushed” back, but then again you probably can’t rush back from an injury when your body is as brittle as a 90 year old. 

No need to rush him back. 

Burger/Sheets may be a better option even for the  week or two he is healthy 

3 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

It's not coming straight down. To hit a ball over a 400 ft. 8 ft. high wall, you usually have to hit it further than 400 ft.

I guess I always assumed with the launch angle incorporated into the equation that it would account for the apex of the balls trajectory. Am I way off?

2 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

"Sox have the bullpen advantage with the day off..."

Jason, just stop there. There is no advantage, ever, against ANYONE, for this bullpen.

Yeah Jason getting bad