4/25- White Sox at Blue Jays, 6:07

flavum

Just now, caulfield12 said:

FA is not the solution either. 

Urias Snell and Nola have all been forgettable and certainly not in the Tier 3 or K Mart Blue Light Special FA bin. 

It's impossible to be a successful org if you can't scout and develop players. Even if Jerry wanted to spend, it ultimately wouldn't solve anything until everything is overhauled.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

FA is not the solution either. 

Urias Snell and Nola have all been forgettable and certainly not in the Tier 3 or K Mart Blue Light Special FA bin. 

The Sox will cut payroll after this year. They aren’t signing anyone of significance

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Firings are gonna happen soon.  This is horrendous on every level.

coaching staff absolutely will get run out. I think Katz and their HC (no clue who he is) are 100% gone in the next 3 to 4 wks

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

Vlad & Eloy will always be linked to me given their similar profiles as players. were close together on prospect rankings, debuted the same year etc etc etc

it's wild how much their careers have diverged since

Vlad never signed an extension right at the start of his career, Eloy did. I think it has a little bit to do with it. When you are that young and you are already guaranteed a certain amount of money it has to effect the motivation 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Vlad never signed an extension right at the start of his career, Eloy did. I think it has a little bit to do with it. When you are that young and you are already guaranteed a certain amount of money it has to effect the motivation 

The whole Braves roster signed early extensions and they seem to be doing just fine. I'm very skeptical of that, to say the least.

• Like 1