5/24 Sox @ Guardians 12:10PM

28 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

Cleveland's announcers think they're headed towards first place?! They must be watching a different team than I am. Francona is magical, but I don't think he's that magical.

There is nothing impressive about Cleveland. Or Detroit. Or Minnesota. Now let's see if the Sox can get to .500.

• Like 2

Kopech seems to have flipped a switch.  He went from meh to the guy we hoped he could be from one start to another.  And then he continued it into another start.  Hopefully we'll see much more of this guy moving forward.

• Like 2

Just now, hogan873 said:

Kopech seems to have flipped a switch.  He went from meh to the guy we hoped he could be from one start to another.  And then he continued it into another start.  Hopefully we'll see much more of this guy moving forward.

pitchers man.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hogan873 said:

It also looks like Cease flipped a different switch. Watching him last night was like watching him 3 years ago.

Missing badly at times high and low. His command seems very tenuous at best. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Highland said:

There is nothing impressive about Cleveland. Or Detroit. Or Minnesota. Now let's see if the Sox can get to .500.

Minnesota is cool in that the sprawl is good and within an hour you can be at one with nature. 

This is an odd game in that the White Sox haven't really gotten anything going but still have 6 runs.

I was on team bullpen for Kopech and he is looking really good.  Was good to see him come back with normal rest and pitch well.