7/16- White Sox at Braves, 12:35

flavum

1 minute ago, The Mighty Mite said:

Eloy will be gone but who will take Moncada off our hands.

Honestly I always say never trade low on a young ish guy. But I have lost faith he will ever have more than one season of health in him at a time. Which is against the odds as well. I say it’s worth doing to trade him now if there is some reasonable return out there.

If, and it's a big if, TA can get his head right and get back to who he is I would be very ok with Benintendi, TA, and Robert as the top 3 in the order heading in to next year. I'm ok with Vaughn at 1st its the next 5 that needs a total changeover. 

You have to get an everyday solid 2B and RF. If you think Colas is your RF then play him everyday the rest of the way this season and see if that is true or not. 

You then need to find a C who is great defensively and can hit you some HR's. 

I don' keep Moncada, Eloy, Grandal, Sheets. or Andrus. Yea you have to eat a crap load of salary if you can't trade them but you can't move ahead with any of these guys. 

And I don't know what you do with Burger. He is such an easy guy to root for and he plays really hard. You need guys like that on your team. Like I have said you have to change the culture on this team. No more guys who are hurt all the time or don't bust their butts playing hard.

Look at the Braves. The first 4 in their order are playing every day. You need guys that love the game and hate to lose. Give me a team full of those guys. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1