Giolito & Reynaldo to LAA. Update: Angels put on waivers

Sleepy Harold

2 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

We gotta stop using that garbage website lol

its one of many things to consider but yeah it leaves a fair amount to desire; having said that I think Hahn did very well addressing needs, getting a blue chip top 50 prospect that switch hits and is a catcher along with a LHP. I hate that the window is closed but this is a good first step even if I despise this FO and ownership.

Burn it all down Cease, Burger, Anderson, Bummer, Kelly, Grandal, Graverman, Lynn. Possibly even Robert, lets go!

• Like 1

Just now, beautox said:

its one of many things to consider but yeah it leaves a fair amount to desire; having said that I think Hahn did very well addressing needs, getting a blue chip top 50 prospect that switch hits and is a catcher along with a LHP. I hate that the window is closed but this is a good first step even if I despise this FO and ownership.

Burn it all down Cease, Burger, Anderson, Bummer, Kelly, Grandal, Graverman, Lynn. Possibly even Robert, lets go!

I’d like that, but they’re not going to

4 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

That “tool” has Burger valued higher than Gasser, who just cracked the end of BA’s latest top 100 list.  That would be a trade that could make sense for both sides.

For some reason, I keep thinking the Sox will trade Sheets for Hiura

Just now, SoxAce said:

I wish Gio and Rey the absolute best. Fitting that they're traded together again.

Yep, two great guys.  It’s infuriating that Hahn gets to be the one who trades these guys after he failed (and I don’t mind the trade)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Vote4Pedro said:

Damn we posted it at the same time. Interesting the Angels got him. 

38 minutes ago, Vote4Pedro said:

Damn we posted it at the same time. Interesting the Angels got him. 

No big surprise,.Gio is from LA.  Gio Enjoy the nicer weather, and hopefully they will keep Ohtani.

• Like 1

• Quin changed the title to Giolito & Reynaldo to LAA. Update: Angels put on waivers
  • Heads22 unpinned this topic