Sox vs Guardians, Sat

oldsox

32 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

GET THAT CLOWN TIM ANDERSON OFF THIS FUCKING TEAM. I'M DONE WITH HIM. IF YOU'RE GONNA DO THAT s%*# DON'T GET KNOCKED THE f*** OUT YOU ABSOLUTE CLOWN.

A short time ago everyone loved his attitude he brought to the game.

I was just saying earlier how sick I was of seeing the Nolan Ryan/ Robin Ventura dust up (30 fucking years and they’re still talking about it) and now we’ll have to see this stupid knockout for another 30+ years. This has to be the worst White Sox season ever. This might be the worst season of any team in Chicago. Can anyone name a season that was as bad as this one? 

27 minutes ago, Nokona said:

What's he supposed to do once Ramirez is pushing the ump out of the way?  Keep in mind Timmy did nothing wrong on the tag/positioning.  

If they were in a playoff race I’d say he should have backed off to avoid the suspension. This team, eh.

From the video I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they both get 5 or 10 games. That’s murder for Cleveland if they want to hang with Minnesota.

7 minutes ago, ptatc said:

A short time ago everyone loved his attitude he brought to the game.

I say finally some fire from TA. It's probably frustration but at least some life. 

And Vaughn is a big boy carrying him off there. He did the right thing. That's probably Abreu last year doing that. Hopefully Anderson doesn't have a problem with Andrew for that.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Nokona said:

What's he supposed to do once Ramirez is pushing the ump out of the way?  Keep in mind Timmy did nothing wrong on the tag/positioning.  

Only thing I can see is maybe Ramirez took offense to TkoA holding him down (held glove on back and didn't move out from over him) for an extended time. TkoA didn't cause the issue, he did however throw the first punch.

Edited by SoxFest23

• Quin locked this topic