8/13 White Sox vs Brewers, 1:10 PM CT

Capn12

I had no desire to even make any more GameThreads, but when I saw how pathetic this lineup is today, I HAD to.

Good thing Luis would "Probably play Friday, if not then, then Saturday" huh Grifol?

Clown show.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, fathom said:

Pedro is the same guy who last week said he doesn’t ask the training staff if a player is ok.  If he doesn’t hear from them, he assumes they’re fine.  He truly is the worst, dumbest Manager possible.

I typically give a manager a full season to adjust, and thought a new manager may need even more time considering the shitshow that is the White Sox.

However, the comments he makes indicates an "Hahn like" level of incompetence. Can see why Teflon Rick liked Pedro, yet another useful potential scapegoat.

• Like 1

It’s this strange point in the season where I don’t even understand what I’m supposed to be rooting for anymore.

Are the Pedro bad decisions and quotes actually good because they increase his chances of not returning?

Other than Robert coming back and continuing to put up numbers, I’m finding it pretty hard to have any sort of feeling about anything else.

• Hawk 1

8 minutes ago, Snopek said:

It’s this strange point in the season where I don’t even understand what I’m supposed to be rooting for anymore.

Are the Pedro bad decisions and quotes actually good because they increase his chances of not returning?

Other than Robert coming back and continuing to put up numbers, I’m finding it pretty hard to have any sort of feeling about anything else.

I’ve grown fairly numb to how dumb they are about most things.  Pedro chasing wins with washed up vets over giving a kid a shot in meaningless games is just icing on the cake. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Snopek said:

I root for the Sox if listening / watching, but if they lose I am not upset.

The Sox need to win six more games (6-38 .133) to avoid the worst winning percentage in White Sox history. They need to go 18-26 (.409) to finish over .400.

White Sox seasons below .400 Winning Percentage

1.  .325 1932
  2.  .336 1948
  3.  .346 1970
  4.  .349 1934
  5.  .366 1931
  6.  .383 2018 - A Rick Hahn Production (62-100)
  7.  .388 1929
  8.  .389 2013 - A Rick Hahn Production (63-99)
  9.  .390 1950
  10.  .398 2023 - A Rick Hahn Production (47-71 YTD)
  11.  .398 1976