KW/Hahn - They Gone

DirtySox

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

So Kenny had total authority to trade directly with Yanks and Marlins, according to Kaplan

Guff flat out said KW had Kaplan call Guff just to put him on the phone to talk to him and tell him he was still the mother f***er in charge or something to this extent. If that doesn’t tell you anything as a fan . I don’t think anything will. Hahn was nothing but a KW puppet who was placed up to take the fall for everything that went bad and when things were going well, KW puffed his chest and showed up. Then went back into hiding shortly after. 

Edited by Vote4Pedro

5 minutes ago, Vote4Pedro said:

Guff flat out said KW had Kaplan call Guff just to put him on the phone to talk to him and tell him he was still the mother f***er in charge or something to this extent. If that doesn’t tell you anything as a fan . I don’t think anything will. Hahn was nothing but a KW puppet who was placed up to take the fall for everything that went bad and when things were going well, KW puffed his chest and showed up. Then went back into hiding shortly after. 

almost feel bad for Hahn.

5 hours ago, joejoesox said:

I should bump all the posts I made the last 5 years saying if we stop going to games and spending money on the Sox, change will happen and being ridiculed for it

lol

"Not going to games isn't gonna get anyone fired!"

*Sox set a record decrease in attendance in 2023*

*Both top execs fired*

You should definitely bump all those posts. It only took 5 years.

1 hour ago, fathom said:

Yep, couple of notes:

- KW wanted to trade Burger, not Rick

- KW called McGuffey to talk s%*# before that big Guardians series last year, acting like a total jerk 

- KW and Hahn didn’t work well together

- Yoan was destroyed during the podcast by Chuck and Guff

What a piece of crap KW was.  f*** that guy.  

4 minutes ago, Jake said:

The most White Sox thing will be for us to hire outside the organization only for Chris Getz to go on to become one of MLB's great general managers for some other franchise.

Not worried about that.  We have done the internal hires before.  It didn't work out.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Part of me thinks this is done to get the team ready for some buyers.

If they were serious about raising the bid they would throw the players out with those anatomically correct blow-up dolls. Actually they might want to keep those dolls to pad their back to school attendance numbers. 🤔 

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Ozzie did saythat he feels like Jerry knows who the guy will be to replace to KW based on that end of season comment.  I kind of agree with that.  I think Jerry has someone in mind and has likely begun discussions with them.

Click, Moore or Getz IMO

Just now, fathom said:

Click, Moore or Getz IMO

Click would be interesting.  The Moore idea is terrifying to me and I pray it not a real option.  I really don’t see Getz being bumped up to replace KW.  Had Rick been the sole sacrificial lamb then I could have seen Getz as GM under Kenny, but he can’t be the head baseball decision maker for this org.