It’s official - Getz named SVP & GM

NCsoxfan

• bmags pinned this topic
3 minutes ago, Milkman delivers said:

Am I to understand that he’s basically taking on KW and Hahn’s spots combined?

Sort of yes, sort of no. THis is the same title Hahn had, there just isn't a KW anymore. So technically is both, but also KW probably had no real responsibilities that Hahn wasn't also overseeing.

• Thanks 1

I’m not even kidding this site should draft a letter to send to the commissioner about forcing him to sell, put that s%*# online and have everyone sign it as a petition, and just keep embarrassing this dude every year until he is gone via choice or via shedding the mortal coil

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 2

3 minutes ago, Milkman delivers said:

Am I to understand that he’s basically taking on KW and Hahn’s spots combined?

JR was never going to fill both spots after the infighting between the two.  It’s not like KW filled an important role or anything.  He has a “sole decision maker” that won’t rock the boat and saves cash, it’s win win for him. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

I’m not even kidding this site should draft a letter to send to the commissioner about forcing him to sell, put that s%*# online and have everyone sign it as a petition, and just keep embarrassing this dude every year until he is gone via choice or via shedding the mortal coil

is it possible to embarrass JR? He has built two organizations around him with the foremost goal of just insulating him from criticism or knowledge of the outside world.

• Like 1

I'm just kinda thinking of the Colorado Rockies, who hired the scouting director from the previous regime who apparently could verbalize a lot of what was wrong and was gonna take them in a new direction.

And they are fucking awful again.

But Kyle Davidson legitimately overhauled the front office for the hawks.

Basically my gauntlet is firing everyone else. THe more friends and family he keeps the more he'll fail.

• Like 1

I'll give him the chance to answer 2 questions at his presser today: "Since you were a part of management that failed and was fired, what will you do different and what did you do to earn the promotion with such a dismal farm system." Just logically answer those.

No animosity...just answers. Jerry should answer that too.

Would also earn some cred by bus tossing Rick and Kenny to some degree.

Edited by RudyLawRules
  • Like 3

• bmags unpinned this topic