9/20 vs. WSH: “There’s No Gamethread” Gamethread

Eminor3rd

2 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

Ugly game so far with Anderson and Moncada making errors. 
Nats up 4-1.
Please trade TA in the off-season.

Will this season ever end.

I was thinking the other day, Harry Caray and Jimmy Piersall would have ate TA alive this season.

Was Kopech injured, or just "the opener" today?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I was thinking the other day, Harry Caray and Jimmy Piersall would have ate TA alive this season.

Harry and Jimmy would have raked TA over the coals and it would have been well deserved, no one has called out anybody on this team and someone should have. I know we here at Soxtalk have spent countless hours analyzing the horrific play of the 2023 White Sox but damn it’s unbelievable that this team can be this bad, day after day we are seeing stuff that I didn’t think we would ever see from a Major League team. 

Edited by The Mighty Mite
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I wish I could have heard Harry and Jimmy. I know Jimmy was a frequent guest on Boers and Bernstein. I've searched for their old interviews with him, but can't find any. Most of the old radio from back then isn't available, most likely because a lot of what they said is no longer acceptable/politically correct.