Trevor Bauer

2Deep

There is something that he isn’t saying.  I’m not saying she isn’t a gold digger but MLB wouldn’t have given him 2 years if this was in Bauers back pocket, and you know he showed them this text stuff as soon as he could try and exonerate himself 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Honestly, I've grown so numb to this team that I don't think I would be upset nor excited if we signed this guy. This team needs arms and you can sign him for cheap.

Also, bring back Clevinger, our best pitcher of 2023.

Let’s go for the 2019 Cleveland staff, 2/5 the way there 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

There is something that he isn’t saying.  I’m not saying she isn’t a gold digger but MLB wouldn’t have given him 2 years if this was in Bauers back pocket, and you know he showed them this text stuff as soon as he could try and exonerate himself 

Of course they would if it saved them in pr. There was zero evidence with Clevinger and there are still people calling for his head. 

Just because a woman asks you to commit violent acts against her doesn't make the man committing those acts any less disgusting of a human being. He had the option to say no. Instead he did it because he took pleasure in almost killing a woman for sexual gratification. Her devious motives only exposed Bauer, didn't make him any less of a piece of s%*#.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, ThirdGen said:

Just because a woman asks you to commit violent acts against her doesn't make the man committing those acts any less disgusting of a human being. He had the option to say no. Instead he did it because he took pleasure in almost killing a woman for sexual gratification. Her devious motives only exposed Bauer, didn't make him any less of a piece of s%*#.

She looked pretty happy and unharmed in those bed videos.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, ThirdGen said:

Why is he a piece of s%*#, because he has a weird sex fetish? There are probably dozens of people you know or work with or are around all the time who have some weird ass thing they are into. You can disagree with it, but I don't see why that makes someone a "piece of s%*#".

If he was found guilty of just straight abusing some woman against her will, absolutely, should be put in jail. That's not what happened here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bob Sacamano said:

This team is already so unlikeable to the point I don't think signing him would hurt that much.

Although I do agree that he probably is never throwing a pitch in the MLB ever again.

Of course he isn't. If you ever want to ruin a celebrities life, publicly accuse them of something horrible.

• Like 2

Before this gets out of hand, I am not trying to say that Bauer is some saint or role model. He is in to some weird s%*# I personally don't understand or can relate to.

I just think it sucks that in this world someone can pretty much have their livelihood taken away by untruthful accounts of what happened in privacy. Even when the justice system says there's not even enough evidence here to charge him with anything, he will forever be guilty to millions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kyyle23 said:

He didn't have/couldn't disclose until the cases were settled. There was a very good reason he didn't show it to the MLB 2 years ago, he didn't have it.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, T R U said:

Why is he a piece of s%*#, because he has a weird sex fetish? There are probably dozens of people you know or work with or are around all the time who have some weird ass thing they are into. You can disagree with it, but I don't see why that makes someone a "piece of s%*#".

If he was found guilty of just straight abusing some woman against her will, absolutely, should be put in jail. That's not what happened here.

Men committing physical violence against women is wrong. Only exception is self defense and only to the degree necessary to avoid injury to self. If a woman is so f***ed up mentally that she requests you choke her out, or punch her, walk away.  If a homeless person on the street offered to let you kick them in the face for $10, would you consider that OK as well. After all, they offered, right?

Edited by ThirdGen
swear word not caught
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 3

3 minutes ago, ThirdGen said:

Men committing physical violence against women is wrong. Only exception is self defense and only to the degree necessary to avoid injury to self. If a woman is so f***ed up mentally that she requests you choke her out, or punch her, walk away.  If a homeless person on the street offered to let you kick them in the face for $10, would you consider that OK as well. After all, they offered, right?

If I was into kicking homeless people in the face, I would probably accept that offer. If the homeless person then went to the police and said that I ran up on him and punted him in the jaw even when he said don't do it and now im fired from my job and everyone thinks im an asshole, I would have an issue with that.

• Haha 4

I dont get people who say he shouldnt be allowed to pitch in MLB even after this. So hes an asshole, yeah, but there are plenty of assholes in MLB. He might be pervy, so what, hes an adult and looks like his encounters with other adults were consensual afterall. Crede had sex with hundreds of women in 2005 alone and hes a hero. TA got laughed at for having an affair, but nothing more. There are countless of unfaithful womanizers in MLB that are celebrated, like Bartolo Colon.

I get that teams wouldn't want the PR hit, but this is a little tragic. His MLB career ended because he trusted the wrong booty call. And for her, i wish he did go through with the counter suit, because shes making it more difficult for those women who actually go through abuse. Just a terrible mess.

• Like 2