Sox sign P Chris Flexen, DFA Carlos Perez

baseball_gal_aly

1 minute ago, The Mighty Mite said:

This so far has been the ugliest off-season I can ever remember for the White Sox, I think the Rays and Royals will outdraw us this year

For me it was before 2020 when they pissed away $145M on Grandal, Keuchel and Parrot, which I knew would end in tragedy and handcuff any legitimate additions in the future. Tony La Russa plus the Kimbrel and Steak Dinner deals plus extension put a fork in any White Sox “multi championship window”.

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

For me it was before 2020 when they pissed away $145M on Grandal, Keuchel and Parrot, which I knew would end in tragedy and handcuff any legitimate additions in the future. Tony La Russa plus the Kimbrel and Steak Dinner deals plus extension put a fork in any White Sox “multi championship window”.

Silly.

5 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

This so far has been the ugliest off-season I can ever remember for the White Sox, I think the Rays and Royals will outdraw us this year

And Reinsdorf more or less said Bill Veeck was a bad owner. I'd give anything for the Veeck years over this ownership group!

• Like 1

Just now, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

Silly.

What is silly is the flaming bags of dog poo flung this week by many of the who supported the high priced morbidly obese s%*# Hahn signed throughout ten years, spending less that what Hahn paid for a season of Parrot.

Well that and the Assclowns who praised Rick Hahn for the Carriesque like GM of the Year Award for finishing third in the AL Central and signing the aforementioned on their last MLB contracts.

I hate the lack of process that resulted in Getz, but I‘m not putting this on him. This is Renisdorf. He’s a poison to and on the city of Chicago.

he’s had multiple opportunities to take this franchise to the next level, and EVERY SINGLE TIME he pulls them down.  I’m throwing a goddamn party when that piece of s%*# dies. 

• Thanks 2
  • Fire 1

• Quin changed the title to Sox sign P Chris Flexen, DFA Carlos Perez