White Sox fans #29 in "hope," down 20 spots in 2 years

Quin

1 hour ago, Quin said:

The Athletic surveyed fanbases for 2024, unsurprisingly, Sox fans are nearly last (Rockies are #30).

Last year they were #23, in 2022 they were #9.

Clearly, Pedro inspires greatness! Awesome decision to keep him!

I would imagine a lot of the "Sox fanbase" cancelled their Athletic subscriptions when they decided to not cover White Sox baseball. So, yeah, the other 29 teams' fanbases don't have a lot of "hope" for a team they don't follow. 

2 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

I would imagine a lot of the "Sox fanbase" cancelled their Athletic subscriptions when they decided to not cover White Sox baseball. So, yeah, the other 29 teams' fanbases don't have a lot of "hope" for a team they don't follow. 

Blink twice if you're being held hostage 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Enjoy group prayers to the glum Lord. Which airport will you be soliciting donations at this week?

Glum Lord International, obviously. Serviced by FASTs Airlines and run by Superintendent Getz.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Your proactive commitment to the bit sure is something 

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

The next Athletic survey will be fan “hate” instead of “hope”.  Jerry has that one locked up over John Fisher as well.

Fisher has done worse things, but JR wins through longevity. We've had 40+ years of suffering...

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, bmags said:

Amazing we are behind the As

1 hour ago, Balta1701 said:

The White Sox were worse than the A's? 

This is what stuck out to me. Seeing the Sox at #29, I thought the A’s were surely going to be #30.

I suppose the possibility of moving and starting fresh offers the slightest bit of hope? That’s my best guess.

25 minutes ago, bmags said:

Amazing we are behind the As

A's fans have turned to hate, which burns bright and Fischer's extreme incompetence gives a modicum of hope that Vegas falls through.

We have turned to a dark despair, praying to the Glum Lord to free us from the iron grasp of a competent (at keeping a bad status quo) Reinsdorf after having a bright flame taken from us.

All hail the Glum Lord!