GT 3/30: DET @ SOX, 1:10 pm CDT, NBCSC

8 minutes ago, ScootsMcGoots said:

Schriffen: 2 straight fastballs, what do you think he should throw next?

Stone: I would throw him a slider.

Schriffen: why?

That's a pretty good indicator Schriffen doesn't understand baseball. I'd be annoyed too.

Regardless if he knows the answer or not, Schriffen isn't asking that for himself.

• Thanks 2

Just now, cuban_sammiches said:

Yoan is a shell of a man. You can tell he can't (and probably wont) figure it out. 

Instead of trying to hit it to the concourse in RF, he looked like he was trying to flare the ball to LF

They probably gonna loose but they fought. There's some life there. Nobody thinks this team gonna be in it but seeing the life and hustle is nice. We all know they ain't gonna compete but bitching and moaning about everything adds nothing

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ScootsMcGoots said:

Schriffen: 2 straight fastballs, what do you think he should throw next?

Stone: I would throw him a slider.

Schriffen: why?

That's a pretty good indicator Schriffen doesn't understand baseball. I'd be annoyed too.

I think he's trying to ask for the every day fan, not himself. Didn't someone else mention Schriffen was a pitcher until a college injury?

His problem is figuring out what questions to ask and when. But he should also be setting up questions that he already knows the answer to, so he knows how Steve will answer them and how quickly he will.

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

They probably gonna loose but they fought. There's some life there. Nobody thinks this team gonna be in it but seeing the life and hustle is nice. We all know they ain't gonna compete but bitching and moaning about everything adds nothing

I stopped telling people long ago how to express their fandom. I also don't care if people put ketchup on a hotdog.

1 minute ago, cuban_sammiches said:

I stopped telling people long ago how to express their fandom. I also don't care if people put ketchup on a hotdog.

No but a whole thread of the same ......

• Quin locked this topic