4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT

1 minute ago, T R U said:

It’s been 2.2 innings? His ERA was almost 7 last year. What is this?

My point wasn't even about Flexen to begin with. The pitching as whole has looked good so far this year.

1 minute ago, Tnetennba said:

I could stomach about an inning on opening day. The radio feed is saving me.

It's honestly comical. It's almost like satire. They don't believe anything they are saying, and you can hear it in their voice.

Edited by Paulie4Pres

Just now, PaleAleSox said:

My point wasn't even about Flexen to begin with. The pitching as whole has looked good so far this year.

This will be one of the worst pitching staffs in baseball when it’s all said and done. You can’t make chicken salad out of chicken s%*#. The talent just isn’t there. 

• Like 2

Just now, fathom said:

Doubtful just cause his huge salary 

Sox should cover all remaining salary if they’re just going to decline him anyways. 

2 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

3 games against a bad Tigers team isn't a sample size anyone should put much stock in.

• Like 2

Just now, Tnetennba said:

3 games against a bad Tigers team isn't a sample size anyone should put much stock in.

It doesn’t even make sense anyways because Soroka was awful and that was a third of the games. 

Just now, Paulie4Pres said:

Robert has looked completely clueless the last two games. He's such an enigma.

Biggest thing that separates him from being an MVP candidate.  Far too many games where he is a total non-factor 

• Like 1