4/8 Sox @ Cleveland (4:10CT) - Banks vs. McKenzie

1 hour ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

At this point, a lineup of nine David Eckstein’s like JR fantasizes about might be better than our current lineup.

It’s not an exaggeration to suggest David Eckstein would be the best position player on the sans-Robert Sox. 

• Paper Bag 1

At this point, if Shew and Sosa are considered "glove men", they should both be starting, and keep Lopez as the backup. The double platoon seems wasteful of roster spots, both 26 and 40-man. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

I always hated when people pulled this performative BS at work. You're not being less productive, or focused to walk outside and look up in the air for 10 seconds. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

I always hated when people pulled this performative BS at work. You're not being less productive, or focused to walk outside and look up in the air for 10 seconds. 

Being blind might affect productivity 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Funny thing is that whatever he is doing it's not working.  He sounds like a complete handjob every time he opens his mouth.  He needs the Jim Boylen time clock. 

We won’t see it today, but I’m cautiously optimistic about the starting pitching. If Bannister can help give us an effective alternative to the max effort trend, that could be a nice advantage in terms of reliability and free agency. 

44 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

At this point, if Shew and Sosa are considered "glove men", they should both be starting, and keep Lopez as the backup. The double platoon seems wasteful of roster spots, both 26 and 40-man. 

42 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

My god, Eddy and I are agreeing

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Snopek said:

This guy is just bursting at the seams with personality.

Is that what we’re calling it now? 

My kids diapers have been bursting with personality. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Quin said:

This is like saying you give 150%

Speaking of the eclipse, I went out at 2pm and was expecting bats to be flying around, dogs to be barking and other weird stuff. It really wasnt much darker here than any other afternoon. What a scam! I want my money back :)

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Batting leadoff is about the ONLY redeeming quality Benintendi has. And we won't even do that, in favor of Robbie F'n Grossman.

Except he's cooked, and has been dogshit batting leadoff.

The Cleveland pitcher today is 6'5" and ....165 lbs.?!?!