4/14 Reds @ Sox 1:10

Imagine giving this hack a 5/75 contract. No competent organization would have looked at his comparables, and said "this guy is worth 13% of our total payroll in 2024."

• Like 2

Just now, cuban_sammiches said:

Lopez completely missed the tag.

Yeah but dude was out of the baseline. Shouldnt need a challenge but an automatic out call from the ump

Sox hitters are 3-for-19 so far today. That's about what u'd expect looking at those players on the lineup card. Oh baby worst team in Sox history by far.

Remember that year I got in vicious arguments on here because I wanted the Sox to win games in September and not lose to get a better draft pick? Even stubborn individuals like me have a breaking point. I hope we lose every game the rest of the season. We're already out of playoff contention and have a roster of old stiffs and young bless their hearts but can't play baseball and a front office of uncaring buffoons. So yes I 'finally' want us to lose even knowing we get no better than the 10th pick. I care not about the draft still.

1 minute ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Nicky Lopez putting on a clinic over there, falling down every time the ball is thrown his way?

Banks had Fraley picked off too if Nicky felt like covering the bag.

• Like 1