4/17/24 KC@CWS Game 2 Time for our once a week victory??

Sorry for the bad betting advice Buehrle and any others. I'm shocked we blew the lead. I smelled a DH sweep. All you can do is double up for game two and get your dough back. Sox win. ... I shall buy a beer or corned beef for any fan that took my bad advice in a game at the Cell this summer.

Peace out. Sorry for the bad call on the sweep. For what it's worth, it's Sox all over game two. W.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • TLR 2

I could be with my fiancé watching my soon-to-be step-daughter’s softball practice.  I could drive a mile up the street to watch the college I coach at lacrosse match.  But, no I’m choosing to be here watching the Sox with this sadistic bunch.

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Not sure what's worse, the Sox or how MLB.tv runs on my 5 year old Roku TV at my office. Might be time for an upgrade.

Yeah but then you could watch the Sox, and why would you do that to yourself?

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

Yeah but then you could watch the Sox, and why would you do that to yourself?

I'd prefer to not watch them with a random restart every 30 minutes. Just adds to the s%*# experience. Maybe I'll just stop watching, that might be the answer. This bullshit isn't even good as a passtime at work.

4 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I'd prefer to not watch them with a random restart every 30 minutes. Just adds to the s%*# experience. Maybe I'll just stop watching, that might be the answer. This bullshit isn't even good as a passtime at work.

I mean work is less frustrating for me...

17 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Sorry for the bad betting advice Buehrle and any others. I'm shocked we blew the lead. I smelled a DH sweep. All you can do is double up for game two and get your dough back. Sox win. ... I shall buy a beer or corned beef for any fan that took my bad advice in a game at the Cell this summer.

Peace out. Sorry for the bad call on the sweep. For what it's worth, it's Sox all over game two. W.

I'll get a beer with you any time my fellow Crusader.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Getz gets a B for his pitching moves, F- for position player.

Agreed. The only thing I would say though is that it was very difficult to find any quality bats this past offseason with the budget he was working with. Not sure what he could have done.