4/28- Rays at Sox, 1:10

7 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Schriffen leading the charge too.  He must’ve received these marching orders from JR who loves blaming Sox fans for everything including his incompetence at running the team.

What do you want the guy to do? He is in an impossible situation. 

• Like 3

Well, it's nice Fedde's done this against Korean League teams his last 3 starts, but wait until he starts facing actual major league baseball teams. 

Wait a minute...

Edited by WestEddy
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

sucks you gotta keep your starter in for 110 pitches because you dont have a competent GM lol

What are you talking about? He should have been out there trying to finish it himself. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PaleAleSox said:

What do you want the guy to do? He is in an impossible situation. 

I just think referring to a lot of the fan base who sat through years of losing for a failed rebuild and had to sit through 101 losses last year and a 3-22 start as “haters” when they reached 5-22 now 6-22 is a bit much. I hope it’s all peaches and cream from here on out, but we all know it won’t be.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

It makes me smile or laugh when he says South side stand up. It's infectious not cringe at all. We all need to lighten up.

he needs to save it for when the team isn't tied for last in baseball.  just sounds so contrived and fake.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I just think referring to a lot of the fan base who sat through years of losing for a failed rebuild and had to sit through 101 losses last year and a 3-22 start as “haters” when they reached 5-22 now 6-22 is a bit much. I hope it’s all peaches and cream from here on out, but we all know it won’t be.

You guys really missed the context of that. He was referring to his own call there.

• Like 2