Sox vs. Twins @ 110CT

3 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

DEFENSE! DEFENSE!

I’ve been enjoying Sheets let the opposition advance an extra base as he tries to throw out runners from deep RF

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Fucking clown show. Get some god damn athletes on this team please.

Almost were forced to add two more Knights or Barons...had Sheets taken out his fellow defender.

Lee maybe with another CS...

Got him.  Thank god for that because Maldonado throwing numbers are pretty atrocious.

Edited by caulfield12

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

I’ve been enjoying Sheets let the opposition advance an extra base as he tries to throw out runners from deep RF

Still have time for Benintendi and Pham to bite them defensively.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

That was like a 3 minute inning.  Gonna get swept in a series they should have won, all because of managing and bullpen (and defense).

The error sucked, and Pedro is awful, but this bullpen is a leaking gas can with a roaring bonfire next to it. They're gonna need to figure out how to bring some stability to it or they're gonna struggle to win every day.

• Like 2

I was going to rip bullpen and OF defense, but to what end? Our starting pitching is OK and

thats about it. No reinforcements are on the way. There are a few guys in the minors and they are all

a year away at the best. The only exception is Drew Thorpe, another starting pitcher. It looks to me

we will have 3 100 loss teams in a row unless JR does us a favor and sells- or dies.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Feels like groundhog day, because every game I see Brebbia, Banks, Hill, Leone, Wilson pitching.....like EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.

Some of the most mediocre stuff you will see in any bullpen there

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, fathom said:

That was like a 3 minute inning.  Gonna get swept in a series they should have won, all because of managing and bullpen (and defense).

Season series clinched on May 1st.

7-0.  Six remaining.

From 7-13 to 17-13 despite losing Buxton yet again.

Getz might be even worse than Grifol.

Debate worthy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, almagest said:

The error sucked, and Pedro is awful, but this bullpen is a leaking gas can with a roaring bonfire next to it. They're gonna need to figure out how to bring some stability to it or they're gonna struggle to win every day.

Or they're GONNA?? We've been there all season.

• Haha 1

• Quin locked this topic