Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM

Featured Replies

It's gonna be the closest thing a lot of people will experience to a Premier League type atmosphere in the United States. It's going to be a bear pit.

  • Replies 156
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author
11 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:

It's gonna be the closest thing a lot of people will experience to a Premier League type atmosphere in the United States. It's going to be a bear pit.

Ah, you must be watching the game at The Jackhammer too.

According to wiki, Ronnie Van Zandt of. Lynyrd Skynyrd was into baseball and a White Sox fan. If he had lived maybe he would be singing the national anthem

Edited by Melton1972

Where is the Pope currently?

Obama is likely too busy campaigning...but ALCS or WS might factor in.

Oprah?

Ishbia and family lol?

Edited by caulfield12

3 hours ago, joejoesox said:

Look at Mr. Money Bags!

When I was young I had time and no money. When you're old you have less time and more money.

But even a Chicago bar would be better.

2 hours ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

When I meet new people, I typically ask them who they voted for before I decide if I should continue talking to them or not.

That's what I love about my neighborhood.

10 hours ago, ron883 said:

Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)

I smell Cub stink!

why is nucomb starting

13 minutes ago, Green Line said:

why is nucomb starting

Over Hagen?

Ask Venable.

Probably their 5 or 6-1 record with him as opener.

Doesn't want the rookie to be overwhelmed by the sitation, although few signs of that happening so far.

Edited by caulfield12

1 hour ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

Son of Svengoolie, obviously.

Just hope the boys don't get too caught up in chasing the crowd pop swinging for the fences

Keep doing what got you here, an ALCS-clinching 27th out beats a 500ft first inning bomb

Definitely won't say no to a few Sox homers along the way of course

Please end this tomorrow so we don't have to deal with Messick and possibly Williams again.

I am worried they are hyping up the crowd so much and they are going to come out pressing

75 and sunny tomorrow. Perfect weather for a Cleveland ass kicking and first home clinch in 120 years!

Lord I wish I could be there tomorrow. I’ve got tix to ALCS game 4 though.

Edited by AntMan26

14 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

Just hope the boys don't get too caught up in chasing the crowd pop swinging for the fences

Keep doing what got you here, an ALCS-clinching 27th out beats a 500ft first inning bomb

Definitely won't say no to a few Sox homers along the way of course

The "Celibate for Sean" shirts are sending me.

1 hour ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

Just hope the boys don't get too caught up in chasing the crowd pop swinging for the fences

Keep doing what got you here, an ALCS-clinching 27th out beats a 500ft first inning bomb

Definitely won't say no to a few Sox homers along the way of course

Im really not worried about that with this crew.

1 hour ago, AntMan26 said:

75 and sunny tomorrow. Perfect weather for a Cleveland ass kicking and first home clinch in 120 years!

Lord I wish I could be there tomorrow. I’ve got tix to ALCS game 4 though.

So you get to see the next clincher.....nice

Edited by wegner

Tomorrow is going to be electric….cant wait!!! Dont take your foot off their throats, go for the kill shot and end the series!!!!!LFG!!!!!!

This thread has convinced me that Ron is the Tommy Pham of Soxtalk.

Now this is hilarious….finish the job boys

WAKE THE f*** UP LETS GO

I believe work place productivity will drop in certain areas around the city today. I'm predicting half day absences.

Lets Fucking Go!!

Keep your heads down,boys, and continue to focus on this game and the process ,not the outcome.

I'm more than nervous enough for this game ; just hope our Sox can come out free and easy

Go Sox!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.