Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM

Featured Replies

It ends today in an EASY win. Let's call it 6-2. One more to win to making this a legendary team in baseball history.

  • Replies 159
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Texsox said:

file_00000000c48481f99fe00c185ae703f2.png

The pope hates AI

Just play solid D and pitch well . go the other way, take the extra base, smart at the plate . don't let Cleveland come up for air.

If they can just get through the top of the first inning without things going sideways like last game I think they cruise through the rest of the game.

Guys, it’s fucking Game Day

I'm so freaking nervous. Going to be hell at work.

1 minute ago, Baron said:

I'm so freaking nervous. Going to be hell at work.

I worked from home today since I had to miss the Astros series due to work (was still watching occasionally on phone)

7 minutes ago, Quin said:

I worked from home today since I had to miss the Astros series due to work (was still watching occasionally on phone)

That was a good idea. I didn't even watch the last game because of how late I had to work. Felt like a fever dream when I was watching the highlights.

50 minutes ago, OmarComing25 said:

If they can just get through the top of the first inning without things going sideways like last game I think they cruise through the rest of the game.

It's about walks. If they don't walk the Guardians and keep walks to a minimum they will win. Especially in the 1st inning....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.