2 hours ago2 hr It ends today in an EASY win. Let's call it 6-2. One more to win to making this a legendary team in baseball history.
2 hours ago2 hr Just play solid D and pitch well . go the other way, take the extra base, smart at the plate . don't let Cleveland come up for air.
2 hours ago2 hr If they can just get through the top of the first inning without things going sideways like last game I think they cruise through the rest of the game.
2 hours ago2 hr 1 minute ago, Baron said:I'm so freaking nervous. Going to be hell at work.I worked from home today since I had to miss the Astros series due to work (was still watching occasionally on phone)
1 hour ago1 hr 7 minutes ago, Quin said:I worked from home today since I had to miss the Astros series due to work (was still watching occasionally on phone)That was a good idea. I didn't even watch the last game because of how late I had to work. Felt like a fever dream when I was watching the highlights.
1 hour ago1 hr 50 minutes ago, OmarComing25 said:If they can just get through the top of the first inning without things going sideways like last game I think they cruise through the rest of the game.It's about walks. If they don't walk the Guardians and keep walks to a minimum they will win. Especially in the 1st inning....
1 hour ago1 hr 11 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:The one thing I ask, is no matter what happens to us, do not let it be the Yankees.Tampa has their number.
55 minutes ago55 min 24 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:The one thing I ask, is no matter what happens to us, do not let it be the Yankees.Same record against both teams, only difference is the Sox played really well in Tampa, but got swept at The Cell.I feel like The Cell is gonna be a lot different now.
33 minutes ago33 min 22 minutes ago, Quin said:Same record against both teams, only difference is the Sox played really well in Tampa, but got swept at The Cell.I feel like The Cell is gonna be a lot different now.More of who might be there versus anythign else...
28 minutes ago28 min Figured Hagen would open - but the ymight be planning on using him later.Hopefully the walks didn't scare them away from him.
21 minutes ago21 min Hawk called into Waddle & Silvy yesterday, its on youtube. He talked about the Sox for a bit, it was good to hear his voice. He sounds the same.he also confirmed that this team has TWTW Edited 21 minutes ago21 min by Green Line
11 minutes ago11 min 9 minutes ago, Green Line said:Hawk called into Waddle & Silvy yesterday, its on youtube. He talked about the Sox for a bit, it was good to hear his voice. He sounds the same.he also confirmed that this team has TWTWHopefully the guy is happy. I know there was some bitterness over the way he got run out, and I don't blame him. Dude deserves his victory lap every chance he gets.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.