Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland

Featured Replies

Bring it home for Alex!

  • Replies 141
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Should have just gone with Hagen to start the 3rd

  • Colome's Hat
    Colome's Hat

    I have a date scheduled for tomorrow. It's going to be fine

  • Also, I can’t say this enough, but this season completely rejuvenated the fan base out by me in the Naperville region. Kids are having Sox viewing parties and the stores are packed with Sox merchandi

Posted Images

6 hours ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

I will never understand going to Hudson, he's been trash for a while now, why use him? Might as well put Brazoban in too

Brazoban isn’t on the playoff roster.

I know that no one expected the Sox to be where they are, and I am truly happy that they have had such a great season. But, damn, I need them to beat Cleveland...tonight. If the series goes back to Cleveland, the Guardians will have all the momentum. Beat them tonight, then go to Tampa and play your asses off. Let what happens happen.

Went to the game yesterday

THE GOOD:

*The atmosphere and the crowd was electric. No one sat for the 1st 2 innings.

*Kudos to the people there because no one really left even when we all knew the Guardians had this game.

*Noah Schultz and Newcomb were pretty good.

THE BAD:

*I have no idea who the dude that threw out the 1st pitch was

*Poor job of the intro, they needed to bring back the old intro finished by thunder struck.

*The game itself and our approach pitching and hitting sucked.

That's ok we get another shot today!!

Let's Fucking Go!!

  • southsider2k5 changed the title to ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
  • Author

Guess who has tickets at 7pm TONIGHT!

... to Operation Mincemeat...

There was clearly a scheduling thing with the first pitch, right? Somebody couldn’t make it and they had to scramble last minute.

  • Author
1 minute ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

There was clearly a scheduling thing with the first pitch, right? Somebody couldn’t make it and they had to scramble last minute.

I mean at worst you grab Ozzie out of the booth and send him down there.

I think they wanted to avoid using Hagen. Starting Hagen is good for clean inning and I think we see Kay again on a very short leash.

Using Hudson over Schultz was an awful result in hindsight

11 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

I think they wanted to avoid using Hagen. Starting Hagen is good for clean inning and I think we see Kay again on a very short leash.

Using Hudson over Schultz was an awful result in hindsight

Why couldn't we have the 9/1-9/17 version of Hudson (8IP, 6K, 0ER) instead of the 9/18-9/26 version (17 batters faced, 8ER, 0K)

When Hudson went in, I got a really bad feeling. That was definitely Venable's worst call of the postseason.

What on earth are we going to do with Davis Martin if we get to the next series? Would it make sense to just shut him down and get him ready for next year?

12 minutes ago, Greg Hibbard said:

When Hudson went in, I got a really bad feeling. That was definitely Venable's worst call of the postseason.

What on earth are we going to do with Davis Martin if we get to the next series? Would it make sense to just shut him down and get him ready for next year?

Who knows.

Honestly this series is the World Series to me. Beat Cleveland, make the ALCS. After that, I won't be hurt by any result.

Gotta slow down the Ramirez train.

1 hour ago, 2Deep said:

Went to the game yesterday

THE GOOD:

*The atmosphere and the crowd was electric. No one sat for the 1st 2 innings.

*Kudos to the people there because no one really left even when we all knew the Guardians had this game.

*Noah Schultz and Newcomb were pretty good.

THE BAD:

*I have no idea who the dude that threw out the 1st pitch was

*Poor job of the intro, they needed to bring back the old intro finished by thunder struck.

*The game itself and our approach pitching and hitting sucked.

That's ok we get another shot today!!

Let's Fucking Go!!

I agree with everything you said. We even were waiting for the “real” first pitch. Thinking that guy was some contest winner or something. lol. Same thing with that “sizzle” video. Lame. I was sure I was going to hear the old Pirates of the Caribbean music and they would update that.

14 minutes ago, oldsox said:

Gotta slow down the Ramirez train.

THIS. him and Adell are the only guys good enough to really hurt you and they both did last night. Attack them the way they did in game 1 and this series is ovah.

Probably gonna be a blowout tonight

Anyone going tonight need a lot B parking pass?

That third inning felt like such a kick in the balls..

- Hudson 7 of his first 8 pitches were balls
- 2 blown ABS challenges

I honestly feel that if Hudson locks in Cleveland never comes back.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.