Iwakuma Fails Physical With Dodgers; Back with Seattle on 1 yr deal

Y2Jimmy0

• 2 weeks later...

No need to feel bad. They have tons of assets. That said, I'm surprised they have been so patient. Having the assets and cash usually minimizes your need to be patient. Plus, when you have a good club, you can really justify stretching to ensure you have as great of a probability as possible to hitting it. Still, I can't fall them for what they are doing and I expect them to be aggressive. My presumption is they are going to try and get the Puig stuff to settle and than move him.

Got an update on my phone seemsthey are going after Ordizzi from TB. Let's piggie back them one more time and get Puig out of a three team deal. I'm sorry I am obsessed with us trading for Puig even tho it prob won't happen with DD stuff going on. But with him hanging with Abreu the past few days I bet both of them would enjoy playing with each other.

Edited by Frank_Thomas35

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Dec 18, 2015 -> 12:23 AM)
Iwakuma back in Seattle on a one year deal with two years of vesting options.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2015/12/mari...hi-iwakuma.html

Lmao, the Dodgers are not having a good off season as far as pitching is concerned.

Damn. That doesn't move our comp pick up. What is there, 9 guys with QOs that need to sign still?