Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

An unimaginable failure for the front office and organization.

The worst part of all of this is I knew big money was going toward big impact.

The glut of spending will now be thrown at tier 2 free agents as they scramble to become competitive. 

And they will act like they will sign someone next year haha.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Worldbreaker Palk said:

It may be pointless to say this now but I felt like the Alonso and Jay signings are an indication that this FO with KW and Hahn still operate under the old way of doing things.  Why would anyone care if their brother in law or friend plays with them or not when they are going to make millions of dollars anyways.  It's like not wanting to draft a guy because his girlfriend isn't good looking which means the player lacks confidence....  it's asinine.  I held back on sharing this sentiment with people I know but the move reeked of bush-league thought processes.  Maybe it's time JR sells and finishes the rest of his days content that he at least got 1. 

To hedge the above if the report is false the reporter should be castrated and the same consequence should fall on all these fake twitter loosers... err users...

You're 100% right. They're clowns. They thought that if they brought in those guys and were nice, it wouldn't matter that they didn't put a fair offer on the table. They have fully demonstrated to every single one of us who they are this offseason.

• Love 1

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres