Sign in to follow this  
BackDoorBreach

Official Game Thread Sox @ CLE - 09/04/19

If Moncada tagged up at second  Abreu would have probably tagged up at third.   However, Moncada didn't tag up at second probably  because he would have been the tying run and wanted to try to score if the ball was dropped.

A few cheap shots at these players so I am glad to be among those who defend them.

Edited by tray

8 hours ago, whitesoxbrad said:

That play by abreu sums up what this organization is from top to bottom.

This organization is just fundamentally bad.  Just about every pop up is a circus, bad approaches at the plate as they never fight off or take pitcher pitches, look at Anderson's defense, it is not getting better or Eloy's.  

I( ma not certain this organization is doing anything to improve their player development.

• Like 1

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

This organization is just fundamentally bad.  Just about every pop up is a circus, bad approaches at the plate as they never fight off or take pitcher pitches, look at Anderson's defense, it is not getting better or Eloy's.  

I( ma not certain this organization is doing anything to improve their player development.

Besides both runners screwing up, where was the 3rd base coach???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SCCWS said:

Besides both runners screwing up, where was the 3rd base coach???

I don't know what the third base coach was doing, but there is no reason for Abreu doing what he did. It makes no sense. A veteran player shouldn't do things like this.

As bad as this play was, I don't think it cost the Sox the game. The outfield play of Garcia and Palka certainly didn't help any.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Harry Chappas said:

What do you know someone who knows what they are talking about, thank you.

Stone digging into Ricky for playing Goins out there

Edited by TheTruth05