Zack Wheeler: To the Phils (5yr 118); Sox had made BIGGER offer

Soxnfins

Just now, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

Monday morning announcement. No school bus parking on 35th St. Maybe Zack is ready to cash in so his wife can go house shopping. Thought I heard she is down for Chitown. 

#FanWithSources

On 11/26/2019 at 1:18 PM, Saufley said:

What better way to celebrate Thanksgiving than a big FA signing!

I knew I missed something at the dinner table on Thursday. It was that big FA signing. Oh well, there's always Christmas day!

Edited by Saufley

24 minutes ago, bmags said:

Man that would be crazy for Porcello. I was hoping to get him on a bounce back 1 yr deal

Agree, that  to me is a serious over-pay.  But he is only 30, healthy and always gives a team 30+ starts.  It may be that the pitching pricing is really high this year. Angels must be banking on a rejuvenation away from Fenway. 

Just now, SCCWS said:

Agree, that  to me is a serious over-pay.  But he is only 30, healthy and always gives a team 30+ starts.  It may be that the pitching pricing is really high this year. Angels must be banking on a rejuvenation away from Fenway. 

He also seemed to try to catch on to the high four seamer revolution last year, may have backfired on him. I figured coop would let him be a sinker pitcher and we’d squeeze a 4.2-4.5 era pitcher out of him again.

48 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

@hi8is 

this should be your avatar:

image.jpeg

The poopsmith's job is obvious. 

Welp, the album artwork currently featured includes a track that has an analogy about anal fisting and a title track about “flushing it all away.”

🤔

• Chisoxfn changed the title to Zack Wheeler: To the Phils (5yr 118); Sox had made BIGGER offer