7/26 GT - Twins at Sox - 1:10pm

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Ok now that I've seen what Gio Gonzalez is bringing I'd rather Dunning or Lambert replace Lopez, hopefully forever. 

Doubt it’s gonna be Lambert. Pretty sure he said on the podcast that the Sox don’t want him going more than 2 innings right now

Edited by HahnsKiddieTable

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Ok now that I've seen what Gio Gonzalez is bringing I'd rather Dunning or Lambert replace Lopez, hopefully forever. 

That's a lot to put on a pitcher barely a year out from TJ surgery.    Not to mention asking him to work on his secondary stuff on the go in the heat of a pennant race.

We really should have added one more quality starter in the offseason, somewhere between Gio and Keuchel in quality/price.

3 minutes ago, Richie said:

That is correct and what I am saying. I realize that Lopez was always coming back to compete. Making him the #3 starter is atrocious. 

I should have worded it better. 

All good!  And definitely agree, Lopez should have been the #5 starter IMO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anybody else listening on the radio? They never received the lineup change and said that Eloy was removed from the game because of injury when they saw Delmonico come up in the 2 hole. Then when Eloy trotted out to left in the top of the second, they said the Sox are utilizing the new re-entry rule. They finally just realized that there was a lineup change and that Nicky has been in RF the whole game. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

That's a lot to put on a pitcher barely a year out from TJ surgery.    Not to mention asking him to work on his secondary stuff on the go in the heat of a pennant race.

We really should have added one more quality starter in the offseason, somewhere between Gio and Keuchel in quality/price.

Gonzalez is coming off a shoulder injury as well so they're kinda fucked there. He'd have missed half the season had it started on time. 

I trust elbows more than shoulders anyway. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, SoxBlanco said:

Anybody else listening on the radio? They never received the lineup change and said that Eloy was removed from the game because of injury when they saw Delmonico come up in the 2 hole. Then when Eloy trotted out to left in the top of the second, they said the Sox are utilizing the new re-entry rule. They finally just realized that there was a lineup change and that Nicky has been in RF the whole game. 

Lmao...the clown show express today.

2 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Doubt it’s gonna be Lambert. Pretty sure he said on the podcast that the Sox don’t want him going more than 2 innings right now

If Lopez is out, I’m guessing there will be some sort of tandem system with González, Lambert, & Detwiler to start.