Royals vs Sox Sunday Matinee...1:10 pm CST First Pitch

Just now, gusguyman said:

It figures that he would finally leave CLE and still end up in the fucking division

Yup. Was loving it when I thought he would be in Philly for the rest of his career a few years back 

I did not like the Liam Hendricks signing . I thought the Sox had a few guys who could Close and that 55 Million  could be applied to other needs.

Hindsight is 20/20. Here is hoping I  was wrong and he becomes dominant. He isn't right now. Kopech is.

Just now, tray said:

I did not like the Liam Hendricks signing . I thought the Sox had a few guys who could Close and that 55 Million  could be applied to other needs.

Hindsight is 20/20. Here is hoping I  was wrong and he becomes dominant. He isn't right now. Kopech is.

100%. Love Hendriks but a closer was not a payroll priority.

1 minute ago, Baron said:

I'm responding to you. Why does it matter what he does out there? 

I'm not the one who made the statement.  And to answer your question it really doesn't.  Go start shit with someone else tough guy.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Who is your emergency catcher if the game goes deep into extras?

Honestly, I don’t place much value on having an emergency catcher.  Would rather go for the win in the 8th then worry about a 1/1000 chance that our only catcher gets injured and has to be replaced.

• Like 2